Chapter Fifty Three

~ Kellins POV ~

"Guys, you can talk to us now!!!" Hannah says excitedly.
I smile instantly "Seriously!?!"
Hannah laughs "Yes! But QUIETLY!!!"
I nod "Ok. OH MY GOD YOU GUYS YOU HAVE US ALL WORRIED SICK WE MISS YOU SO MUCH HARPER MOM SAYS SHE LOVES YOU AND SHE MISSES YOU TWILA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO BE BACK HERE WITH ME I MISS YOU SO MUCH AND HANNAH THANK GOD YOU'RE SUCH A BADASS!!!!" I whisper/shout
I can hear Twila giggle "Love you and miss you too Kels. Im the worst off out of us 3 but its fine, I can take it. How much coffee have you had?"
I chuckle "A lot. I've been listening to this damn phone constantly. I had to leave the room a lot when you started screaming. I couldnt stand it. I've cried a lot today."
I can hear how sad she is in her voice "Kels...Im sorry you had to hear that. Please dont cry. I'll be with you soon hopefully. How difficult have the cops been?"
I remember the conversation I had with the officer earlier "Well at first they said you wouldnt be rescued for a week but after I had a rage and explained the true extent of the danger you guys are in they said 3 days tops."
They all sigh with relief "Thank god..." Hannah breathes.
Twila laughs "Well it'll be 3 days tops for me. These two'll hopefully be escaping tomorrow."
My jaw drops "Why not you as well?"
Twila is silent for a minute "If my father finds me gone he'll only track me down again, he may even catch you next time. Im not risking it. The other two can escape and give you the address and you guys can come get me, I'll be fine." Her voic breaks at the end.
I take a deep breath "What else arent you telling me Twila?"
She sighs "When my father finds the others are gone..he'll almost definitely give me injuries that will make it nearly impossible for me to escape...if you guys dont get here for a week I wont be leaving for a week...Im going to have to wait for you..."
"No, escape with them. Twila you cant risk yourself like that! He could kill you!" My eyes start to fill with tears at the thought of losing her.
"He wouldnt Kels, he wouldnt have his favourite punching bag anymore. He'll keep me alive. The only thing thats worrying is how fatal the injuries will be. With the knowledge that he's put me in hospital before for telling a teacher what he's done to me..." She trails off.
The tears stream down my face "We will save you Twila. 3 days tops. If you arent home in 3 days I'll come and find you myself. BVB, PTV and the rest of SWS have all agreed they'll help me. All of them are here as well by the way, they're just as worried as I am...well not quite."
I can tell Twila is shaking her head "Dont risk coming without the police Kels.they have guns and handcuffs."
Hannah speaks up "Guys, we're gonna have to cut the chat or my battery will run out quicker."
A terrifying realisation hits me "Thats another thing, if you're alone with him Twila we wont know whats going on seeing as we're using Hannahs phone."
Twila laughs nervously "I've got my phone on me, dont worry Kels. You should try and get some sleep. I love you baby."
I give out a huge sigh of relief "I refuse to sleep. Love you too baby, sleep tight." I kiss the phone and I can tell Twilas blushing. Then there's silence and we're forced to be silent too. Neither sides risking making a single sound.