Chapter 5

{~Harry POV~}

"I'm back you guys I got some-." I cheerfully said closing the door behide me as I walk into the room finding the lads lying on the floor watching a football game I assume.

I scan the room looking for Annabelle but I didn't find her, I swore I left her lying on the bed before leaving the hotel room.

"Don't worry Haz, later we're gonna go out with her and Annabelle's friend somewhere so don't worry." Louis stated glaring at the television.

I hanged my coat by the nearest closet and plopped down on the floor handing them there take-out food they crave for especially Niall. Couldn't they just order room service?

My day just starts to get weirder and weirder every mintue.

~{Annabelle POV}~

"Where the fuck were you Ann!?" Liz yelled as I barged into the room not having a chance to explain myself.

I let out a heavy sign, throwing myself on the bed sitting beside Liz.

"Ann did you have any clue how worried I was!" She yelled at me again, her eyes widened and face in fury as

I sat down placing my hands on my lap, fidgeting it as always whenever I was nervous. I sighed, and kept listening to Liz blabbering over and over how stupid I was, and how I left her in the restaurant not coming back.

I have no choice but to tell her of course where and waht happened to me yesterday.

"Can you at least let me talk."I asked gazing at Liz. I was irritated right now and annoyed with Liz. Sometimes Liz can get on my nerves on my whereabouts.

Liz crossed her arms sitting on the bed across from me. Slowly taking deep breaths, my eyelids shut in deep concentration.

I slowly opened my eyes and spoke. "Liz I'm really sorry I left you at the restaurant yesterday, I was wandering around Italy and stumbled at a water fountain. I was there a couple of minutes, bumped into my ex- kindish boyfriend who was Harry Styles."I gulped by saying Harry's name, Liz's mouth drop. A shock expression didn't appear on her face except a smirk.

"Harry Styles , the singer from that British/Irish boy band. One Direction?" Liz cracked up.

I was furious, now Liz dosen't believe that my ex-boyfriend was freaking Harry Styles the most popular international pop-star. Liz thinks that this is all a stupid joke, but not me this is serious to me of course.

I furrow an eyebrow, watching Liz hold her stomach containing the laughter and the tears in the brim of her eyes. She stopped laughing, looking at my serious face and knowing that I was telling the truth no lies.

She finally dropped her jaw,"Are you serious Ann?"

I nodded my head, "I'm serious no lies or jokes plain serious."I said without any hesitation just a clear and truthful sentence.

"My god, so before all this." She gesture around us.

"You actually lived in Holmes Chapel, England and friend with Harry Styles?" She asked curiosity waiting for my response.

"Yup Harry was my best friend ever since, we admit our feelings and everything, long story but the end just a sad ending we never saw each other until now. What a coincidence right?" I laugh. Deep down my heart aches. I was in the verge of tears. I'm trying my best to hold it inside for later when I head to bed. I didn't want Liz to comfort me saying everythings gonna be alright even though it's not

"Later you and I are gonna go hang out with them." I continue leaving the room, taking a long hot shower not wanting to deal with Liz fuss about it, I bet she is shocked, jaw dropped, and couldn't believe anything. I laughed, dropping all my clothes in the bathroom, and climbing into the shower applying shampoo in my hair and rubbing my scalp, I was rubbing my head to hard with all the thinking.