Chapter 17

I got like 3,200 or so reads thank you guys so much it means a lot to me hope you guys enjoy my other books thank you xx

Here's a update for you guys hope you enjoy it and thank you xx

{~Harry POV~}

When the lads and I went inside the studio I felt so happy and overwhelmed for some reason.

Today we were gonna start our first song on our new album.We still haven't thought of a name on the album so we're still working on it but Paul wanted us to get us a head start on the songs.

We only got 5 songs on our album that we recorded and we still got 8 more songs and 7 more on our edition so its gonna be a hell of a year,the lads and I've been thinking of a song that we all wrote and just record to our album.

"Okay boys let's start with the chorus."Paul instructed us as we adjusted our headphones to our ear microphone stand in front of us and a bottle of water at the bottom of our feet whenever we were thirsty from singing.

An hour past and we've recorded only two songs and Paul called it a day for now.

"That's a wrap today boys."Paul said as the crew clapped saying how great it was and everything.

The lads and I took a deep breath and sat on the couch that was in the studio,I was tired from all that singing.

"So when we come back to the house what should we eat?"Niall asked always starting the conversation about food whenever we come back to the house.

"Of course you would ask that."Liam rolled his eyes.

"What do you expect that's who I am of course being the eat lover in the family."Niall laughed.

"Harry are you gonna cook for us?"Zayn asked gazing at me for a second then back at his phone who was probably texting his girlfriend Perrie.

"Sorry not tonight Annabelle and I are gonna go out somewhere."I gestured a smile opening my phone looking through my twitter.

((Louis POV))

"Sorry not tonight Annabelle and I are gonna go out somewhere."Harry said giving us a sly smile and turning on his phone going through his dumb ol' twitter like he usually do whenever he gets bored.

Jealousy struck right now about what he said about Annabelle and him going out somewhere.

I shook thought of it,get a hold of yourself Louis. Annabelle is already taken by your best friend and their is nothing you can do about it.

Just forget about her and move on with your life their is a million girls all over England or maybe the whole world who might be the right girl for you.

Just forget about Annabelle at least and try to move on.

I have to I just have too..

{~Harry POV~}

"Oh bummer."Niall pouted snapping his fingers.

I chuckle by the fact.

"Oh well Nando's anyone?"Niall smiled with a ton of yes and nods from the lads.

"Then Nando's it is."Niall stood up as we walked out of the studio heading to the van in the back so we won't get trampled the fans who were waiting out front probably wanting us to have an autograph,a picture,and a hug.

I always wonder how the fans knew where we were?

Anyway whenever I don't cook or something our second choice for eating food is of course going to Nando's which is what the lads and I love especially Niall.