Chapter 33

Author's Note-->Sorry gonna be a quick short chapter.

~*~*~*~*~*~

-{Annabelle POV}-

"Morning Annabelle how are y-",Louis greeted me at the door as I pushed myself out of the kitchen knowing that he dosen't exist and ignored his cheerful greeting.

All I wanna do right now is enjoy my crunchy cereal.

Niall and Liz were at the corner of the room sitting criss-cross on the floor giving me a quick glance at me for a second and went back to learning on how to play the guitar.

From what I can tell Niall was showing her the strings and chords of the guitar as a beginner start of the lesson.

Playing the guitar to me is quiet easy all you gotta do is remember the chords and strings of the guitar.

Usually I play the guitar when I feel inspiration in me and to make me relax and calm and making a short memo of a song I made up.

To be honest I haven't played the guitar for a while and looking at Niall playing the guitar makes me eager to play it any second and made me have recent flashbacks.

I simply sat down on the sofa bed in front of the television just knowing what was on.

Surfing through the channel nothing interest me until I landed on The X-Factor.

I slowly chewed my cereal while watching the television and hearing the strums from the guitar in the background until I heard the kitchen door open with a curious Harry having those 'I need to talk to you' expressions.

I let out a sigh turning the telly off and the cereal on the coffee table as I walked upstairs to my room that Liz and I use to sleep.

Harry shut the door behide him,"Annabelle are you okay is something wrong?"

I gazed at the ground shaking my head.

"C'mon tell me why did u act like that in the kitchen earlier is it because of what happened last night?"He raised a brow.

"No of course not."I let out a sigh rubbing my forehead pulling a strand behide my ear.

"Harry I'm sorry for acting so stupid this morning and yelling at you in the kitchen it's just mood swings and I've been cranky lately,I'm fine okay."I explained,I didn't wanna make a big deal about this I just want it to be done,period.

Harry nodded walking towards me,"I just wanna make sure your okay that's all."He said in his sweet husky voice.

I wanted to break down in tears wanting to tell him the truth of why I acted that way.

Harry's phone started ringing in his front pocket,"I'll give you some private time it must be management if you need me I'll be at a cafe or somewhere just call."I said getting out of the room leaving Harry inside.

I quickly went downstairs pulling my Ugg boots into my comfy feet and my sweater heading out into the outside world not saying anything to the lads as I head out.

Glad I had my phone in my front pajama pockets this morning when I woke up.

I just needed some fresh air and time to think because next month I'm not gonna be here in England anymore but back in America.

The reason I yelled in the kitchen was because I had so much stuff in my mind about Liz and I leaving soon and I was extremly tired.

Before Harry said I was beautiful and all of that cheesy stuff to me I was playing along being in a good mood but deep down I was worried and when Harry spoke I bursted out and wanted to burst into tears.