Chapter 27

Wow been two or a week since I haven't updated on my books I've been quite busy actually so sorry about that.

Thank you guys so much I got 7,500 + reads in my book now since my last chapter!!!It means a lot to me and thank you.more drama is still more to come so I'll be working on this book more often so I'll keep you guys posted.

One more thing I have this account with @Kazza_BooBear we share that is called @ZarryGirls__ so follow that account of ours and we'll follow back maybe.So thank you guys so much and enjoy xx

{~Harry POV~}

"Annabelle?"I looked around seeing nothing but pitch dark.

I was desperate and scared at the same time for some reason.The only thing in my mind was Annabelle right now.I was walking around with sweat forming on my palms whenever I was nervous.I looked around seeing nothing but black,just pitch black around me.

Where am I?

I shook the thought of it not caring where I was.What I know was that I was determine to find Annabelle for some reason.My heart was pounding ten times faster than ever before.

Walking wasn't a good thing,I started pacing with my curly hair bouncing like a basketball.I suddenly stopped when I saw a figure standing ten or five feet in front of me with brunette hair and I realized it was Annabelle.

She was wearing denimn pants and a ripped up hoodie that said Cheshire is my home that I gave her when we were in high school.

"Annabelle!"I yelled running towards her when a tall figure ran in front of me a few feet away I stopped in my tracks.

He had brown hair,a red striped shirt,suspenders,khakis pants,and red TOMS.That's when I realized it was Louis.

Louis carried her and twirled her around in a circle.When Louis put her down she wrapped her hands around his neck putting her chin on his shoulder with a smile across her face that always lit up whenever I kissed her or hug her but what I felt right now was pity.

Heartache was what I felt being in the side in the darkness with pity and seeing Louis and Annabelle in the light with joy and happiness between them.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!"I yelled looking around seeing my room all in place not seeing pitch black around me.

I let out a huge sigh,wiping sweat off of my face and rubbing my template in circles.

It was just a nightmare Harry.

I looked beside me and saw sleepy Annabelle like a princess.

I got out of bed naked as always.I hate being naked it's such a bad habit of mine in the morning and the lads hate that about me too.My head started aching,shit I was drunk last night in Zayn's party at the club.

I put on a pair of boxers and walked to the bathroom for Tylenol to make the aching go away.

I wonder what happened last night all I remember was being at the club with the lads partying and getting dragged out with Belle and Liam.

Then a bunch of commotion and drama started happening with Louis yelling and a loud smack on the face from someone.

After that we all went home playing truth or dare with Annabelle doing a dare from Zayn kissing Louis..?

Wait was that dare true?

"Fuck!"I yelled as felt another headache.

This is what I hate whenever I party hard or drink to much during a party I get a mild headache the next morning.