Chapter 36

Hope I complete this story before the end of summer. Please comment and give me your best opinion on this chapter. This book is almost coming to the end! 

Song for this chapter :

Beside you - 5 seconds of summer

-

-

- Harry POV -

"You got to head down to the studio right now. No excuses."

"Okay fine whatever Liam I'll be there soon." I rolled my eyes slipping the device in my front pocket. It's almost as if he is my own father always following his orders. 

What can I say? Liam is the 'Daddy Direction' out of the five of us in the group.

Throwing the bag of kitchen supplies in the backseat that Gemma insisted on me to buy this afternoon at Wal-Mart gave me a migraine. I grabbed the console of the vehicle in reverse pulling out of the parking lot towards the freeway.

She woke me up around eleven o'clock for no reason.I still have no idea why I decided to stay at Cheshire for a couple weeks in a house of a devious older sister. It was the only place I could think of when I left Annabelle to give her space. This is the only way to think very thoroughly of our relationship, I don't want to see the outcome. 

Two weeks. We haven't spoken to each other. She left a couple voice mails on my phone but I refrain myself to contact her back. Hearing her voice is like a broken record. One voice mail sounded like she was sniffling and another voice in the background probably soothing her that it's alright. Must be Louis out of all people. Louis always had a thing for Annabelle when I was dating her before. It's quiet obvious by the way he acts around her especially that one time the boys came back to the house after the studio and Louis left and Annabelle wasn't with us as well. I haven't told any of the boys yet because it'll cause drama.

Jealousy. I want to be there beside her. Embrace her into my arms smelling the sweet vanilla scent that I immensely love every time Belle is near me. I miss her more that anything else. 

On the first week, all I ever done was sleep through the afternoon ignoring Gemma requests on getting out of bed. She always say I need to live for once and stop moping around. She has gotten on my nerves lately.Robin and my mother went on a getaway at America somewhere. Gemma didn't want to tag along because..well she's Gemma. I'm glad that she isn't telling my mum about my sudden appearance at her house because I can't take another sappy mum weeping on my shoulder, how much she miss me. I already experience that with Annabelle a few months ago. 

Day by day insomnia kicks in at night leaving me to drag myself out of the house walking to  Pete's bar a couple blocks away. I use to go there as a teenager to experience the feeling of being free and wild not caring about a thing in the world. When I sit down at the bar slurring a bitter sweet taste of shots down my throat, my brain swirls into the reminisce of Annabelle coming through the door talking smack in front of my face about how I'm wasting life on a worthless bottle then staying at home like everyone else working on a bunch of assigned homework.

She was always the best friend who cleaned up my mess, took care of me, support me, almost everything. Annabelle always protective over of me. I couldn't believe I was so fucking blind to see how amazing Annabelle is all these years. Not everybody is perfect. I assume her as perfect but she isn't. I'm just a boy in a band singing.

The boys don't know of my location except for Liam. He promised not to tell the boys especially Annabelle where I was because it'd be best remain a secret. Glad they aren't paparazzi's following me, I think. Throughout the second week I desperately want to head back to London. But, I realized that I also needed time for myself about this.