Chapter 9

{~Harry POV~}

Adrenaline struck me, heart pounding, sweat forming on my forehead I didn't care at all, I moved inch by inch moving toward Annabelle waiting for my lips onto hers. I closed my eyes waiting for this moment.

Ring! Ring!

I quickly moved away standing up, ruffling my hair pretending nothing happened, Annabelle groaned looking at me, she looked half asleep from what I can tell.

"Your phone was ringing earlier, I was gonna wake you up."I lied, as I walked out of the room, I cussed under my breath as Belle took the call.

Smooth Styles, real smooth I thought to myself smiling I was that close but the phone rang. I chuckled by myself and started laughing like a maniac.

"What are you laughing about Harry?" Gemma my sister asked giving me a confused look, looking at me like I'm a total lunatic.

I sighed, "Nothing, where's mom and dad?" I asked.

"They went out a couple minutes ago why?" She asked as she was opening her room.

"I was about to tell them that Annabelle are gonna go around town."

"Wow you my brother taking your ex- girlfriend to a romantic dinner tonight, the girl whom left you from that proposal you did 2 years or whatever and-"Gemma said being circling around me, waiting for me to spit it out if I was which is a no I just wanted to hang out with Annabelle that's all.

I made a angry face, "No! I am not, first thing I am not taking her out to dinner and second she is not my girlfriend we're just friends that's all nothing else, that was the past okay are just plain friends nothing else." I raised my hand in the air.

Gemma sighed putting her hand on my shoulder, "Whatever you say my brother but here's one small tip if you have feelings for her don't fall for her again because of what she did to you." She patted my shoulder, giving a evil smile my sister has a real dislike on Annabelle, and it makes me so irritated and pissed off at the same time.

"What's that suppose to mean?"I asked, angrily a bit keeping my cool down.

"You'll find out remember my tip, and sure I'll tell mom and dad that your going out tonight when they come back bye." Gemma said.

"I-" She didn't listen to what I was about to say, she slammed the door behide her, my sister is so vicious and hates Annabelle ever since we were best friends and when I dated Belle.

-{Annabelle POV}-

"Hey Liz what's up?" I asked waiting for her to reply in the other end of the phone.

"I'm good, how is it with your ex out there?" She asked,and must be raising her eyebrows now, with a evil smirk from what I can tell.

I sighed, rolling my head on the other side on the pillow facing the wall pulling the duvet over me not letting Harry hear me outside the hallway, "How'd you know?" I whispered through the phone.

"The guys." She said while taking a bite from a chip snapping and into her mouth, god she is such a fatass, I thought to myself as I rolled my eyes.

Duh, of course the boys would tell her about me and Harry, I bet they told her about my past too.

"Harry is my friend nothing else, it's snowing here in Cheshire and my fingers are freezing right now." I said, while the cold sweep-ed under the covers, I was shivering now.

"How's it over there with the boys, they're not bugging you or anything?"I curiously asked, having a strange feeling about the boys fussing her around.