Chapter 28

Who's gonna watch the Billboard Awards?Anyway how are you guys!Summer is almost here and I can't wait and for graduation,yes!!

Here's your chappie you've been waiting for.

*Niall POV*

"Niall why'd you have to bring us along with you?"Liam yawned looking through the snack section.

"I wanted some company with me and didn't want you guys to leave me."I groaned looking at the snack section a bit unsure on what snack I wanted for myself.

"You could of went yourself you know."Louis said pushing the cart that was filled with cereal,milk,and other snack related that the lads needed.

"True,but still I hate going alone in public you know how I am when a random fan comes up to me."I frowned spotting the snack I wanted that was high up on the shelf.

I was on my tippy toes trying to get it,"Harry can you give me a hand."I asked Harry who chuckle reaching for the can of sour Pringles I wanted.

"Your so small Niall like a leprechaun."Harry chuckle putting the can of Pringles in the cart.

"But you can wear a disguise and not get barged by a fan in public Niall."Liam truthfully said.

Yeah he's right we all are wearing our disguises being unrecognized.

"Is that it Niall?"Louis asked looking at the cart.

I rubbed my chin,"Yeah,I think that's about it.Hey Zayn you want to buy some Nando's as we head back?"I asked Zayn.

I looked at the lads and counted they were four of us including me.

Where the heck was Zayn?

"Hey Liam where's Zayn?"I asked.

"I don't know.He was with us when we were in the van right?"Louis said.

"Yeah he was with us.You know Zayn he's always disappearing let's go home I'm tired."Harry said rubbing his eyes as Louis turned the cart around heading to the cashier.

"Are you sure we should leave Zayn?"I asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah,Zayn can find his way home."Liam said.

[Zayn POV] ~Earlier~

I was just walking with the lads to the market because of Nialler here who wanted some food for himself.Anyway while I was walking to the market I spotted a figure sitting by the window-side in what seems like a coffee shop.

The lads went inside the food market who were disguised of course.I adjusted my snap back and black frame glasses.

I casually walked towards the coffee shop smelling beans and coco when I first walked in.

Looking around the coffee shop it seemed empty except for a couple of girls who were drinking coffee and saw me in the doorway just looking at me.

As I looked at the window side I recognized black hair,curvy figure,and those eyes that I could never forget that were chocolate brown as mine.

It was her that girl from the club during my birthday.

What was her name again?

Shit,I forgot I was to drunk that time not thinking straight and thinking of pity.Stupid Malik what's wrong with you!

I groaned as I stood in line buying a cup of coffee.

I kind of miss being a normal person by going in line with no paps or fan going up to me wanting a autograph or take a picture with them.