Chapter 24

Here's a chappie for you guys and lots of drama is gonna be in this chappie so please give me feedback on it thank you xx

*{Elizabeth POV}*

"Ann does this look good on me?"I asked as I looked at myself in the mirror with the strapless black sparkly dress I wore that hugged my curves.

"Liz you look stunning."Ann squealed brushing her hair a bit.

Ann wore a stunning glamours blue dress that was low cut a bit,she had white heels,straight hair,and of course has her natural beauty with no make-up on she's just herself as always.

Ann loves being her self by being confident of who she is and not caring about what other people think of her differently,she dislike wearing make-up.

"Let's go or the boys will be grumpy."Ann giggled as we left the room heading downstairs to the boys.

**

"Niall that's like your third beer stop drinking or your gonna get drunk."I protested pushing the beer away from him as Nialler here started laughing to himself for no reason.

We've been here at the club for about an four hours and everybody turned out getting drunk except for Liam,Annabelle,and I because all of the boys are crazy and kind of wasted if you know what I mean.

Annabelle has been watching Harry hoping he won't get all crazy and do something stupid.

I,for one was watching Nialler over here by how earlier in the van when we were heading here he said he was gonna get drunk and live life to the fullest.

He kind of made me nervous and scared because he was gonna get drunk and I needed to watch over my boyfriend so he won't go all drunk flirty like, to some girl.

"Liz I am drunk."Niall laughed in his Irish tone.

I giggled pulling a strand of hair behide my ear looking at Niall who was so cute and adorable I was real lucky to have a guy like him even if he's drunk,I felt a soft hand on mines.

I looked up seeing Niall standing in front of me with a smile,his oceanic eyes onto mines making me fall for him every second.

"Would you like to have this dance with me Elizabeth Jeans?"Niall drunkly asked making me laugh and roll my eyes knowing how drunk he was right now.

I let out a sigh,"Niall your drunk.You know I can't dance right."I truthfully said.

"Well I can make you."Niall said pulling me off the seat and into the dance floor with the music in a slow mo dance making it cheesy.

I put my hands around his neck with his hands wrapped around my waist,"And you said you weren't a good dancer."Niall giggled as our foreheads were pressed together.

"Niall your so cheesy sometimes I think that's the one thing I hate about you."I teased putting my hands on his cheek knowing how bubbly he was.

"That's a lie I bet you only love me because of my kissable lips."Niall said pressing his lips onto mine.

Kissing Niall is always lushful and really memorable for all I care,I pulled away for some breath we had a emotional conversation until Scarlett Louis's girlfriend barged in out of nowhere ruining the moment for whatever reason.

"Hey Niall can I talk to you for a minute."Scarlett said with a smile across her doll face,I haven't talked much to Scarlett but I heard from Ann that she was nice and friendly.

"Oh sure."Niall said as he gave me a quick peck on the lips and followed Scarlett.

[Zayn POV]

"Are you okay?"A sweet tone voice asked beside me as I sat down with a beer in my hand looking at the lads playing Just Dance 4.