Zayn Malik Imagine For Tianna

"And we just moved into our new house. We just finished unpacking and boo is sick. She's over there. Say hi, boo." Zayn turned the camera toward me as I sneezed again. I caught a cold from him last week and it hasn't been very fun.

"Hi." I saw the comments go flying, saying sweet get well wishes and some saying how they were jealous. I sat up and moved closer to him to join the Twitcam.

"We probably won't go on tour until next year or so. We really want to just take a break and spend time with our families, you know?" He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, kissing my forehead.

"Why don't you guys send in questions and then we'll answer them?" I offered, smiling. Immediately, a bunch of questions started coming in. "Zayn'sMyHubby asks, 'what is something Zayn does that annoys you?' Ok, he's not going to admit this but every time he gets out of the shower, he throws his wet towel on the bed while he's getting dressed and it gets the sheets all wet! It drives me insane!"

He chuckled and rolled his eyes, shrugging. "It's only for a few seconds."

"Those few seconds end up soaking my side of the bed."

"Next question is from ILuv1D, thanks for the name, 'What is your favorite memory together?'" Zayn asked, avoiding our arguement.

"When Zaynie proposed. Oh, you were so nervous that day. I remember he was shaking. He was so cute."

"And my favorite memory of us is our wedding day. Watching her walk down the aisle, having that first kiss where she was finally mine forever." He leaned over and kissed my cheek, much to the fans' and my disappointment.

"I was always yours. Ok, another question. This is from Zelda1234 and they ask, 'How do you deal with being apart when Zayn's on tour?' I sit there and cry and eat ice cream. No, I'm kidding. I do that sometimes but Zayn's really good at calling me everyday or Skyping or texting or tweeting, anything to talk to me so I won't have to go too long without him. Next question, this is from VasHappening99, "I dare you two to kiss in front of the camera for more than three seconds." I laughed and turned to Zayn to see his reaction.

He sighed and then leaned in, pressing his lips to mine. I smiled against his oh-so-familiar lips and reached up to tangle my fingers in his hair. He smiled as he slightly pulled away. He placed another small, sweet peck against my lips before turning back to the Twitcam.

"Ok, guys, we should probably go. The Mrs. is sick and needs to rest. I'll see you all later and goodbye. Wanna say goodbye, babes?"

"Goodbye!" I waved to the camera before he turned off the Twitcam.

"Ok, Ti, off to bed." He stood up and lifted me up, carrying me up to the stairs and into our bed. He tucked me in, purposely setting me down on his side of the bed because his wet towel was currently on mine. "So, would you like anything to eat, drink?" he asked, sitting down next to me and started to rub my stomach.

"Mm, I wouldn't mind if you were to cuddle with me." I reached my arms out towards him, smiling as he moved the towel out of the way so he lay down with me.

"Ah, this is cold. I see why you complain about it now."

"See? It doesn't feel great now does it?"

"You're beautiful, Ti, you know that?" He pulled me closer, placing a small kiss on the tip of my nose.

I simply smiled and gave him a soft kiss. "I love you, Zayn Malik."

"I love you, Tianna Malik."

Seven Months Later

"Are you sick again? That's the third time this week." Zayn muttered as he held my hair out of my face.

"Zayn, can you give me a minute?" I asked, lifting my head out of the toilet and stumbling over to the sink. He nodded, clearly worried but he still left. I counted the days in my head to find that I had missed a certain gift this month. I opened the cabinet and pulled out the pregnancy tests from months ago when one of my friends got pregnant and bought a bunch and brought them over.

I took a few, shaking as I waited. I could hear Zayn pacing and muttering outside. After a few minutes of waiting, it was finally time. I took deep breaths to calm myself down and then looked down at the test. They all said the same thing.

Positive. Pregnant. Positive. Pregnant. Positive.

I looked up at the mirror, turning to side and lifting my shift to examine my flat stomach. Soon, it wouldn't be so flat. How do I tell Zayn? I knew he wouldn't exactly be disappointed with the news since we have had several conversations about this and he was ready but was I? Being a mom was a full time job. It meant hours and hours of standing there trying to sooth a crying baby.

After taking one look at all the cute notes Zayn left me on the mirror, I knew I was. I smiled and then walked out into the room. He turned and rushed up to me, taking one of my hands in both of his.

"Are you ok now?"

"Yes. Definitely. Zayn, remember how we had all those conversations about babies and how you wanted one?"

"Wait. Are you trying to say-"

"You're gonna be a daddy."

He took a moment before he broke into a big grin and picked me up, swinging me around in a circle while kissing me. "I love you so much, Tianna."

"I love you too, Zaynie. How do you want to tell the boys?"

"I don't know. We'll figure something out."

Later that day, the boys and their girls came over for dinner, a normal Sunday night. Louis and I were currently sitting next to each other and he was playing with my hair.

"Hands off my woman, Tomlinson." Zayn warned with a lazy smile on his face.

"No, she's mine!" Louis wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap, sticking his tongue out at Zayn.

"Boys, boys, you must learn to share." I teased, winking at Zayn.

"No. My wife, my last name, mine." Zayn got up and walked over to grab my hand, pulling me up and over to the couch.

"Tianna. Baby, I miss you. I love you so much and you're mine forever. Tell Zayn you love me." Louis demanded, picking me up.

"Hey! Be careful with her, she's carrying my kid." Zayn snapped, causing Louis to nearly drop me. Everyone froze and turned to me. "Oh. Yeah. Hey guys, Tianna's pregnant."

There was a moment of silence before everyone started freaking out and asking us questions.

"I know one thing, this baby will have a crazy family."

***

I woke up to the sound of crying, yawning as I sat up.

"No, I got her." Zayn mumbled, getting up. I smiled before following him. I had to see this. It had only been a few days since we brought our little girl, Zara home from the hospital and she was such a little diva already.

I leaned into the room to see him cradling her tiny body to his chest while rocking from side to side. He started to sing softly, smiling down at her.

"She looks like you." I announced, walking over. He looked up and grinned at me before moving his loving gaze back to his daughter. It was true, she did look like him. She had his big brown eyes and his lips but she had a mix of my blonde hair and his brown hair. It was a light caramel color.

"She has your personality though. Such a little diva."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you are my queen and she is my princess and I couldn't be happier."

Author's Note:

There you go, Tianna! I hope you liked it! I'm sorry it took so long!!

Leave any requests down below in the comments or inbox me!

I will see you boogles in my next chapter. BYEE!!<3