Sean Biggerstaff Imagine for Anne 3

"Mr. Biggerstaff! Over here!" I called, smiling as Sean looked over. He smiled back before walking over.

"Hello!"

"How has your evening been?"

"Great. Yours?"

"Well I don't want to brag but I'm actually best friends with one of the stars."

He laughed, reaching over to kiss my cheek. I had grown up with Sean. I met him when I was three and we had immediately become best friends. "Well, you look lovely."

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."

We were at the Harry Potter premiere, the cameras around us going crazy.

"Sean, who's that girl?"

"Sean, is that your girlfriend?"

"Sean, is it true she's carrying your baby?"

I laughed at that one, rolling my eyes. 

"Sean! Over here!" Daniel yelled, waving us over. We walked over to take a few photos before they went to sign autographs. I followed Sean, my hand clutching the material of his shirt so I wouldn't lose him in the crowd.

"You two would make the cutest couple!" someone yelled as Sean signed a few books and posters. I smiled to myself, tightening my grip on Sean. I had been in love with him for a long time but I knew he didn't feel the same.

"Ready to go inside?" Emma asked, smiling politely at us. We followed her into the large theatre to watch the movie.

Sean and I sat close together during the movie, his arm casually draped around my shoulders to keep me warm.

"I'll be right back." I whispered, getting up. He nodded, watching me leave. I needed to wash my hands because the popcorn had left a greasy feel that I wasn't loving at the moment.

"Hey!" a voice called as I finished rinsing my fingers off. I looked up to see a girl dressed in a Gryffindor uniform costume, makeup caked onto her face.

"Yes? Oh do you need the sink? I'm already done."

"No. Stay away from Oliver! He's mine, got it?"

"Oliver? Who's Oliver?"

"Oliver Wood. Don't play dumb!"

"Oli-oh my God."

"Stay away from my man."

"Your man? You don't even know his real name!"

"His real name is Oliver!"

"Oliver is a character. His name is Sean and he's my best friend."

"Stop lying." She slapped me, making my head snap to the side.

"What's going on here?" a Scottish voice asked.

"Oliver!"

"What were you saying to Anne?"

"Nothing baby! Will you sign this?"

"Come on, Anne. Let's go." He held his hand out to me, ignoring the notebook she'd nearly thrown into his face. I let him lead me out of the theatre and into a car. "Are you alright? Your cheek is red."

"I'm fine."

"I'm sorry. Some fans are more...interesting than others."

"Can we go home now? I'm tired and I just want to bury myself in my bed."

He chuckled and nodded, telling the driver to take us back to my house. By the time we'd gotten there, I was asleep. He carried me inside, tucking me in carefully.

***

I woke up to the sound of doors opening and closing. I groaned at the loud noise and pulled my blankets up above my head. The noises didn't stop. It just kept going.

I got up and went downstairs, not caring that I was still in my dress from last night and my hair probably looked like a bird's nest.

"Morning." Sean greeted, smiling at me.

"Morning. Why are you here so early?"

"It's ten, darling. Go get dressed, we're going out."

I groaned and went back upstairs, dragging my back. I took a quick shower to somewhat calm my hair down then got dressed, throwing on some jeans and a pretty shirt.

"Sean?" I called, looking around. He wasn't in the kitchen anymore. "Sean!"

"Yes?"

I screamed, spinning around and picking up the first thing I could, which was a knife.

"Anne, it's me!" Sean yelled, jumping back.

"Oh my God, you scared me!"

"Sorry. I was just getting my coat."

I took a deep breath to calm my racing heart beat then put the knife down. "Let's go."

He led me outside to the car, opening the door for me. He helped me buckle my seat belt then got in on the other side.

"So, where are we going?"

"To the beach. I need to tell you something."

The drive over was filled with our inside jokes and laughing at old memories. I stared in awe as we pulled up in front of a small empty beach.

"It's beautiful." I whispered as I got out.

"I found it the other day. I thought you would like it."

"I do. So what did you want to tell me?"

"Let's sit down."

We set up a small blanket by the water, watching the waves dance.

"I...I'm just going to say it."

I turned to him, waiting. He opened his mouth to speak but after a few moments of silence, he leaned forward to press his lips to mine.

"I'm sorry. I just needed to do that." he whispered, pulling away slightly to see my reaction.

"Do it again."

He smiled for a moment before leaning back in. "I love you, Anne. As more than a best friend."

"I love you too. I've waited so long to hear you say that."

"Sorry for the wait."

"It was worth it."

Author's Note:

There you go, Anne! I hope you liked it!!

If anyone has any requests, leave them down below or message me:)

I'll see you boogles in my next chapter. BYEE!!