Louis Tomlinson Imagine for Chloe

"Louis Tomlinson! I'll kill you!" I yelled as I ran into the house after my boyfriend. He laughed and turned to throw another water balloon at me. "Louis! At least give me some!" I ran forward to snatch a few then threw one straight at his face, causing him to stumble and bump into the wall. Soon, we ran out of balloons and we forced to stop.

"Ok, I think we both agree I won, correct?" Louis asked, pulling off his soaked shirt.

"Nope. I won."

"Are you sure about that? Because I'm pretty sure I won."

"No, I'm positive that I won."

He leaned down to kiss me, tangling his fingers in my damp hair. "I won, love." He gave me another peck before going upstairs to shower.

"Louis! Hurry up, I'm cold!" I shouted, starting to shiver. It was already cold in London but I was still soaked. A few minutes later, he came back downstairs. He walked over and wrapped his arms around me in a hug, rocking us side to side as he buried his face in my blond hair.

"Go take your shower and hurry. I wanna go get ice cream."

I smiled and rushed upstairs to take a quick shower, using up the rest of the hot water. I pulled on some jeans and one of Louis's shirts before grabbing my phone.

"Are you ready yet? You're taking forever!" Louis whined as I walked down the stairs.

"It took me ten minutes, Lou. You took longer."

"Did not. I only took eight minutes. I counted."

"Of course you did. But so did I. And it was eleven minutes." I corrected, putting my hands on my hips.

"And do you have any proof?"

I held out my phone, showing his the stopwatch that was stopped at 11:35. "In fact, you almost took twelve minutes. Now, can we go our ice cream?"

He sighed and took my hand, tangling his longer fingers with mine as we walked out of the house. The ice cream shop wasn't far so we chose to walk there. There were a few paparazzi, of course, but I didn't mind as long as they didn't shout at me. That's when I got angry.

"Louis, Chloe, what're you two doing out? Getting some ice cream?" a man calmly asked, holding a big camera.

"Yep. Hopefully Lou will buy me one with chocolate." I smiled up at my boyfriend, squeezing his fingers.

"I'll buy you whatever you want, love. Diamonds, roses, chocolate, name it and it's yours." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, leaning down to give me a quick kiss. "Goodbye guys. I need to go get my girl her chocolate."

He led me into the ice cream shop, both of stopping to inhale the sweet scent before walking up the counter.

"Can we get a large chocolate ice cream in a cup?"

Louis quickly paid and then we stepped aside to wait. His arms were wrapped around me, his chin resting on my shoulder. He managed to steal a few kisses as we waited, making a few people in the shop smile at us.

An old couple was sat in the corner, both of them sharing a chocolate ice cream. They were smiling and looking into each other's with so much love and adoration.

"That'll be us one day." Louis whispered in my ear before reaching out to grab our ice cream.

"You think?"

"I know. One day I'll propose and then we'll get married and then we'll have children and then we'll grow old together. I have it all planned, beautiful."

"Hmm, I see you do." I laughed as we walked back out onto the sidewalk. We went over to the local park to enjoy our frozen treat.

"What about you? What do you see when you think about the future?"

"You."

"Good because I'm not letting you go. Ever. You're mine." He pulled us to a stop to lean down and kiss me, bringing back those butterflies that only he could bring.

"I'm fine with that. As long as you're mine."

"I'll always be yours." he promised, placing a small yet sweet kiss on the tip of my nose.

"I love you, Lou."

"I love you, Chlo."

Author's Note:

There you go, Chloe! I hope you liked it!<33

If anyone has any requests, leave them down below or message me!

I'll see you boogles in my next chapter. BYEE!!