★ 9 ★ Consent ★

Horripilation spurted in their each and every cells as their lips vaguely caressed impetuously! It seemed as if time pretermitted to sway so do their heart preclude to throb! Rather it started effervescing thousands of cryptic, uncanny and sphinxlike vehemence. Something arresting transmogrified in their viens & vessels uncloaking the cavernous ardour both had buried in the deepest of their heart.

Their lips parted a little. Both of them got paralyzed while their orbs sealed with one another , burning themselves with treacherous proclivity!

Bondita felt a sudden prepossessing and magnetic desire to feel the electric judder anew!

She thoughtlessly forged ahead and pressed her erubescent plumpy lips on his manly ones once again to encounter with that same electric tingles. Anirudh remained inert as he felt her again nudging her lips with his only to quaver for the second time.

An enigmatic need was what she felt!

Though she had pressed her lips on his willingly, Anirudh never even pecked her back forget about kissing! Such a gentle man he was!

Their body shivered with passional electric energy and before that could deluged them for something regrettable & parlous , Bondita prised herself back instantaneously while Anirudh leaned rearwards whacking his head on the headrest. Their eyes got amplified and Anirudh ploddingly segregated Bondita's hand.

A moment of nano seconds & the most transcendent interlude for the duo!

Bondita's placid face turned into an eerie one due to consternation ,while Anirudh carbon copied her. She perched beside Anirudh on the coach with a tweak.

The hemicycle Roshogolla sellotaped betwixt their nitid pearly gnashers as their mouth affronted to occlud.

Both tumbled in cynicism that whether to munch that desert or to expectorate it.

Decisively they both gulped down the gooey sweet camouflaging their lumbersomed orbs from one another.

Exonerating the lamentable and unsolicited quietude Bondita took the plunge hoarding her tone down.

"Vho I am genuinely sorry barrister babu... Me vho bas apke sath masti karna chahti thi.... Sorry" She felt hellishly glaikit.

"Nehi vho muje vhi asa majak nehi karna chahiye tha... Sorry...." Anirudh said while messaging his eyes and temples.

Why a slight touch ended up bringing them into a mortifying possie?

Though Anirudh had got scarlet sensing the feasibilities of the extension of the touch, Bondita was glowing roseate even without her cognizance! She didn't knew what actually she has felt.

"Bo..Bondita me abhi ata hu......." Anirudh said and was about to leave when Bondita held his hand. Anirudh turned with fiddly eyes and saw Bondita gazing down.

"Kuch kehna hae?" Anirudh tried his best not to chock.

Bondita nodded her head, dubious of how to contour her question.

"Bolo....." Anirudh calmed himself. If she had any doubt or query it was indisputably his onus to answer her.

"Abhi...vho anjaneme me jo huya vho galat hae na?" Bondita asked, unsure of what she even meant.

It was now barrister Anirudh's case to elucidate it meticulously.

"Consent is important" Anirudh told her.

"Huh?" Bondita's embarrassed face suddenly remould into an confusing one.

Anirudh sat beside her and took her hand in his as he continued, "Bondita tumhe yaad hae mene tumhe bachpan me good touch or bad touch k bareme bataya tha?"

Bondita nodded her head while listening heedfully to him.

"Bilkul ushi tarah, aha vhi achcha chuna or galat chuna hae..... Vese to ye tumhari umar nehi hae janne ka ye sab lekin sayed ye jaruri hae... Jo me keh raha hu usse dhyan se sunna thik hae?" Anirudh said while looking in her eyes.

"Ji...." Bondita replied softly.

"Jese hum kisi ko apna adar dekhane k lia unke gal ya mathe par kiss karte hae... Vese hi kuch log hoth par karte hae.... Khas kar jab koi kisi se pyar karta ho to.... " Anirudh could see her cheeks gradually regaining color.

"Hoth par? Kiss? Lekin vho to bohot ajib hota hoga na? Matlab agar ap kisi or ladke ko...." Bondita felt as if she would brust any time.

"Bo..Bon..dita sabko nehi...." Anirudh wiped his lips several times listening to her horror statement.

"To?" Bondita asked.

"Hum sabko nehi kar sakte hoth par kiss! Agar tumhe me jayada details me bolu to ek pati patni ya girlfriend boyfriend isse karte hae apne partner ko apna pyar dikhane k lia.... Har kisi ko nehi....." Anirudh let his shyness sleep for the day.

"Oh....to hum? Hum to Sakha Sakhi hae kya hum vhi kar sakte hae hotho par kiss?" Bondita asked innocently.

Anirudh felt the adrenaline scrambling inside his body as she asked if they could kiss? His ears reddened so do his cheeks.

Anirudh loving cupped her face with one hand and while caressing it demurely he shyly said, "Bondita har chiz ki ek sahi samai hota hae... Ye karne ka vhi ek sahi samai hae. Jab tum bari ho jao, samajdar ho jao, agar tabh tum chaho muje kiss karna you will have my all consent and permission."

Bondita sightly blushed and nodded her head. Anirudh with a pang on his heart added another line, "or agar bari hokar tum kisi or ko kiss karna chaho you can freely do that. Just us person ki vhi consent honi chahiye tumhari sath sath. Samji?"

"Nehi.... Muje bas bari hokar apko hi kiss karni hae, kisi orko nehi. Me sahi samai ka intezar karungi..... Vese me kabh sam jungi konsi sahi samai hae?" Bondita asked painting Anirudh red. How confidently she proclaimed that she wanted to kiss him only after she grows up! It definitely made his heart fluttered a thousand times along with drving him in the unventured constellations of love stars.

And now she was asking when they would be able to venture those unexplored places, gave him goosebumps!

"Bondita.... Sahi samai dhunda nehi jata vho ata hae, apne ap hamare pass. Jese jab tum choti bachchi se thori bari honi lagi tabh tumhe mahavari lagi, pher kuch mansik or kuch saririk badlav vhi huyi tumhare andar. Thik wese hi jab tum thori or bari hogi to tumhare andar kuch or hormonal changes ayenge jiski vajase tum tumhare opposite gender se attraction feel karogi. Or ye kiss bas apne opposite gender ki taraf apni adoration show karneki ek chotasa act hae....."Anirudh explained.

"Ji Sakha babu..... Nehi nehi Sikhsakh babu...." Bondita replied while taking his hands in hers that were fondling her bubbly cheeks.

"Huh Finally another predominant fact of life was triumphantly taught to Bondita by Barrister ARC!" Anirudh thought and let himself lost in the bewitching laughter of his "Dil ka sukoon".

Very important note!

Guys let me tell you very clear! Anirudh & Bondita didn't kiss each other! Their lips had slightly brushed against each other. And when Bondita pressed her lips against his for the second time it was due to her biological need or desire you say. If Anirudh had kiss her back then it would have been count as pedophilia but since he didn't it won't be count as pedophilia! So no negative comments!
And I am saying this things after taking advise from a professional writer Doc_Ash. She gave me awesome ideas to me while writing this chapter. So much love to my di.

And of course I love all of you for supporting me to this level! I Dil ka Sukoon you all!

Don't forget to hit the star button, if it touches your heart. Thank you!