★ 32 ★ A Romantic Talk ★

"I think I should leave now its quite late already! My miss would be waiting for me." Bondita meekly answered to Fred as she glanced at her wrist watch. It has been a long time she is sitting here after school hours, chit chatting with him regarding Alif.

"Yes Sure." Fred replied as his lips curled up slightly. Undeniably he loved talking to her and hardly could get enough of their collquy . Masking up the sadness at her news of departure he stood up and came out of the bench they were sitting.

She stood up from her bench and caressed her dress to make it wrinkle free and passed Fred a cute bidding smile, "Bye" she softly tuttered.

"Bye....." Fred wave his hand at her dreamily and no sooner Bondita started passing him by he screamed out of blue, "wait!"

With a jerk, Bondita put on a brake on her speed and turned back, raising her brows questioningly at him, "What? You took the ghost out of me!"

"Err. Sorry!" Fred mumbled snd instantly held his ear with one hand. "Its ok. But why did you stopped me?" Bondita asked dithering.

"Fred." He finally introduced himself after this long chatting session.

"Huh?" Bondita got confused at his word, "Fred, Who? I didn't get you." Doubtlessly Bondita's word proved she wasn't that impressed by Fred, rather busy in something spesh. To be honest about someone spesh.

"My name!" Fred's eye widened at the realization, as he spoke. Was he making a mockery of himself in front of his crush at first sight or she was dumbbell?

"Opps. Sarry! I mean Sorry." Bondita felt extremely glaikit. She totally forgot to ask the name of the person she was long talking too! That too a serious dissertate!

"Ahh its fine." He smiled back bashfully scratching the back of his head, unknowingly ruffling his hairs in the spell of her sweet smile.

Without delaying any split moment there Bondita passed him a clodhopping smile , before sprinting out from there expeditiously!

"Hayee! She is damn cute!" Fred said to himself keeping a hand on his heart as soon as she left.

She fascinated him, but on note She was fascinated by her Sakha babu & ever will be! This is what she least believe.

But things always don't turn the way people imagine. Sometimes its more beautiful than your imagination and sometimes tragically beautiful.

°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°'°

Back to krishnanagar.

Seeing Anirudh all lost about the haveli being Bondita's maternal home, Som sighed pulling the pallu of the saree, covering his face in utter nervousness. It has been 10 minutes his Dada pondering over this provisional fact! "Dada! Shall we go inside?" He asked in a girlish tone, slightly pinching Anirudh by his arm.

"Huh? Ahh yes." Anirudh whispered, finally agreeing to head towards Badhoni's home. Clicking the rugged ground, both the brothers impersonating as maiden forged ahead.

Finally, standing at the threshold, Anirudh rapped the door twice with accelerating heartbeats, thus ensnaring the scrutiny of every other people present in the foyer. Timidly glaring at Som, Anirudh held the pallu closer to his face and called, "Anyone home?"

"Yes?" A feminine voice answered, sweet as cuckoo, smooth as honey.

Dismissing the shivering Somnath beside, Anirudh searched for the person behind the voice and peeped a little in only to find an aged woman walking towards with a wooden stick in her hand which supported her to walk. Draped in a creamy white saree contrasting to her grey hairs, a long beaded chain hanging loosely around her neck. Her hands and feet wrinkled though her face had still a beautiful glow, her curved lips bringing out the innocent child in her.

"Shuvo Shokal Didima! (Good morning Grandmother)." Anirudh greeted her humbly in a silvering tone.

"Shuvo Shokal! ?" She replied them lovingly.

"Didima...." Anirudh was punctuated by her, "Shhh! Not Didima! I am Kali, meaning bud of a flower. I am Kali who still haven't bloom completely. Don't go on these grey hairs! They are the symbol of my experience in this worldly life! So call me Kali only! Not any Dadi or Didima" kali replied while pouting at th last line.

Anirudh was wonderstruck, at the winsome explanation he received from Kali. His eyes filled with happiness seeing the paramount of love, she held within herself. Even after being a widow she knew to love herself, to admire herself unlike the other women who lead their life dying each second after their husband's death. Or like the one who never know to love their inner self!

Smiling at Kali, Anirudh replied, "Ji Kali Dadi." And with that another alarming voice reached his ear, "Ahh! Not Kali Dadi. Its Kali, only Kali!"

"Yes, Kali." Anirudh respected her decision and called her the way she wanted. On the other hand, Som felt like bursting out both in nervousness and laughter!

Feeling Somnath unnerved beside him, he pinched his arm slightly and leaning closer to his ear said, "Somnath ji, shall I handle everything alone? Or you may do the honour by putting the auspicious platter infront of Kali Dadi?"

Somnath instantaneously nodded his head, fearful of his dada's anger. He forwarded the platter as they both replied in unison, "Zamindar Trilochan Roy Chowdhury have sent us here to conduct some rituals with Badhoni malkin. We need to give her these things personally amd ward of the evil eye from her so that Badhoni Malkin's wedding goes on smoothly. Hope you have no problem with it."

Listening to them, Kali asked, stressed lines visible in forehead, "Yes Sure! But why didn't Zamindar Babu came along with you? And May I know how you two are related to him?"

Acting 2.0 was needed, thus smiling hysterically Somnath replied, " Oho Kali, why are you thinking so much? See your hair is turning more greyish!Zamindar babu is really busy in the arrangements of marriage. How much he craved to come here along with us, but couldn't. And this ritual cannot be delayed either as it may be count as ill-omened! Thus he sent us two! We are Roopa and Soma!"

"I see! Ok lets go to Badhoni's room." Kali said and headed towards Badhoni's room with them. Anirudh felt relieved as they were much close to their mission while Somath left like passing out that moment! Once he was going to meet his love in such a attire and secondly he was going to propose her for the first time!

Hope nothing goes wrong here!

Precape : Pushing her head more onto his back, she wrapped her hand's around Anirudh's torso and hugged him tightly. He gasped lightly and was about to detach when he heard her saying, "I never knew you were too mad for me, Roopa. I always wished my love to be so romantic but it never happened in my life. Thank you for fulling this wish of mine. I love you, My sweet Roopa".

Some points to clear in this story -

Firstly!
Anidita is the end game.

Secondly!
Please don't jugde the story before anything is revealed!

Thirdly!
I am adding some other characters as protagonist as many people fail to acknowledge the important of side characters even if they are actually a very essential part of the story!

My story isn't only Anidita, rather it has two more male protagonist "Alif & Somnath", one more female protagonist "Badhoni" & a special character coming in future.

Vote the chapter