★ 22 ★ The Kiss Returned ★

Note : Make sure you all vote & comment. For an wonderful chapter ahead! ❤️

He stood on his feet only to get tugged at his hand being intertwined with Bondita. It flaunted the real conspectus of their relationship. No matter how much they try, their family try, the society try nothing can separate this heart from his soul, this Anirudh from his Bondita.

Their fates are entwined, plaited with the invisible strings hard to understand, impossible to see & break.

What remains unanswered are the erogenous questions!

From when did his eyes became the unending source of water? Why the invisible strings of love shackles them if the destiny wants to separate them only? Why was everything so hard? Why are these emotions hard to control if falling for one is easy?

He closed his eyes breathing deep, inhaling her scent that was diffused in each of the corner. The firm hold on his hand wasn't helping him much to control himself to shrug off her hand & espace. All his heart behest was to genuflect infront of her and press his forhead against her to emerge in the enchanting feelings she was offering him through her innocence & purity.

No matter how much he denied, how much he stated it wrong but at the end he knew, his heart knew how much spesh he felt when he found his lips pressed against the most soft ones in this world.

How much he craved to reciprocate the kiss offered by the one he loved the most!

Emotions flared up in unison as if listening the mellifluous tone of the birds singing in chorus. He felt exceptionally special as if won't mind dying the next moment.

He couldn't confess that how his lips got blemished in her touch, making this bud bloom into the most adorable flower in this world.

He never knew how much beautiful these feelings were till she made him venture those lanes of love. It was already manifested what she ment to him, admitting was more important than verbalizing it.

Lips may utter anything but the thruth remains in heart only. No matter how much you try, it won't lie, never.

Anirudh opened his eyes and looked at Bondita in pure admiration. His other hand reached their intertwined hand and gently rubbed on her fingers in an attempt to slacken the grip of her.

But what is destined is ever unchanged. Her grip on him got even secured as if her subconscious mind could feel him vamoosing from there.

He sighed with an untouched smiley lips, as there was no use of bemoaning on this topic. He sat on the bed with pin drop silence chaperoning it.

"Bondita, you are soo stubborn...." He stated and was bound to smile this time.

"Bondita there are so many things to tell you right now. I am pretty sure you are listening to me although you won't remember it then. But its better to confess & not regretting later, even if you can't recall this. Maybe I too can't say this all to you sitting face to face...." Anirudh confessed meekly.

Flashback Starts

After having a small talk to Salim, Anirudh bid adieu to him and started off for their room. On the way his were steps halted by a servant passing him by.

"Sahib...sorry to interrupt, but are you Mr. Aniruh Roy Chowdhury?" He spoke deferentially.

"Yes.... Am Anirudh... Why?" Anirudh replied softly.

"There was someone here during the wedding called Somnath Roy Chowdhury... He looked tensed and was looking for you. He even did try to come to you but retreated his steps & gave this letter to me to make it reach to you... Here it is.." The servant said while handing him the letter and walked away from there.