★ 27 ★ Live Your Love ★

"Sakha babu....." She sweetly endeared him after a small blushing session.

"Hmm..." He hummed, still admiring the lovely ministration her chortling had done.

"Sach batana. Aph ro kiu rehe the? Hum to bas ajhi judaa huye hae na, pher? Pata nehi par asa lag raha hae aj apke asuo k vajah kuch or hae. Kya me galat hu?" Her voice proved the level of her acknowledgement. It was hardly a day to be honest and he was crying there for their separation?

She knows that there is no rules for tears, they are the doer of their own wish, but her Sakha babu was strong. He shouldn't be a cry baby. How could she bear if someone says ill about him, discerning him in such a lamentable state?

"Abh roneke upar tax thori na hae, ki ro na saku?" Anirudh tried to heightened the topic in a jocular mood though his eyes teary and red in agony, irony it was.

"Sakha babu..!" She slightly gritted her teeth. Was it a joking time?

" Jab ehsas huya ki tumhari churiyo k khanak, tumhari payel ki chan chan, tumhari shararatein, tumhari hasi, in bandh 4 diwaro k andar sunai nehi degi to akhome me asu a gaye. Tab khudka man halka karne k lia, 8 kulfiya kha li thi, isliye asa gala beth gaya hae Bondita! Shotti! " Anirudh said in an effusive manner pinching his neck.

Clutching his fist in a hard grip that he had bought near his neck to pinch, he gulped down the big lump of air that strangulated him to breath. God knows, how much he desiderated to scream his melancholy out! Tell the obnoxious plan, his kaka plotted against this innocent prey!

No matter how much they spoke but at the end of the conversation, there remained something more. The unsaid words, the unsung lyrics of felicity & pain. Why won't it be? They both hiding the pain from each other. One in fear of getting broken & one in fear of rejection.

Things got complicated more after the polymarriage of him & Manorama. Its true both him & Bondita had moved up from the past and embraced each other in a blissful present, yet what remained as a pin piercing them was the rue of absolute redemption.

Bondita couldn't  gave a exact reaction listening him and thus stood quiescent.

"Dada....." A stentorian voice reached Anirudh stirring him up with a jolt and before he got cagey to over the telephone with his hand, Bondita had heard it all.

The moment, the word "Dada" resonated in the opulent study of the Roy Chowdhury's, the chambers reinforcing this antediluvian haveli trembled, vouchsafing the chagrin that was camouflaged by silent cries.

Anirudh's hand quivered feeling the wave of grief resulting the telephone in his hand shiver too. His mind took time register, whether to rush off for engulfing that person voicing him out or to answer his little querida on the telephone.

"Sakha babu. Ye.. Ye Som dada hae na?" Bondita was fast to question.

"Ha Bondita. Me tumse...." Anirudh was punctuated by another desperate voice and a rap on the door, "Dada, kya kar rehe hae? Darwaza kholiya..."

"Aya Som..." Anirudh cooled his brother first and softly replied to Bondita, " Bondita, muje kuch kam hae abhi me badme bath karta hu tumse. Hmm? Apna dhayan rakhna. Rakta hu.."

"Ji. Or aph bhi. Goodnight." Bondita meekly answered and before she could expect a goodnight wish from him the call was disconnected. Though felt a little crestfallen, she dismissed it to be his exigency.

"Chal Bonita, abh tu vhi so ja! Kalse tuje nayi kaksha me jo jana hae! Agar pehli din late ho gayi to sab tera majak urayenge! Pher tu topper banne se pehlehi tera blopper ban jayega." She cracked a joke to herself to get back a small smile in her lips and sprinted towards her room as her anklets resonated in an apt rhythm.

Back in Tuslipur, Anirudh stood up from the marble embodied floor and hastily walked towards the entrance of the study. No sooner had he opened the door, he felt two arms snaking around his neck and a face on his shoulder blade, absolutely in an urgent need of his adoration.

"Som...." Anirudh patted Som's head lovingly embracing him with the other hand.

"Thank you Dada. Ki ap mere kehne par jaldi laut aye. Dada ap yakeen nehi karoge mene kitni kokish ki kaka ko ye sab karnese rokne k lia. Lekin unhone meri ek vhi bath nehi mani. Balki sare Tulsipur valo ko apke saadi k tayyario me laga dia, apse pucha tak nehi..." Som complained while hugging him as if a little child complaining to his mother for something.

"Som.. Shant ho jao. Me janta hu mere vhay ne kitni mehnat ki hogi." Anirudh reassured him in a calm voice and breaking the embrace he held him by his shoulder and continued in an apologetic tone, " Muje maf kardo Som, meri vajase tumhe ye sab jhelna para khama kha inti sari pareshani uthani pari. Lekin tum chinta math karna, me kaka ko sam jaunga or hum dono khud tumhara rishta lekar unke ghar jayenge...."

Som nodded his head side to side as tears cascaded down from them while Anirudh passed him a deprecatory smile.

"Nehi Dada...." He reluctantly rejected the proposal.

"Lekin kiu Som? Me ye saadi har halme nehi karunga ye tum jante ho. Me kisi...." Anirudh's line was completed by Som, " kiu ki ap kisiko boudi ka jagah nehi de sakte. Bhaley ap boudi ko apni patni kabhi nehi mane , lekin us jagah me kisi or k lia "no entry" ka stamp batha diya hae apne ye hum jante hae Dada. Apke har vajah is rishte ko inkar karneke piche, apke ke har 'par' k piche boudi k lia 'pyar' hae Dada. Or meri vhi."

Som stepped back and added, "Dada, mera pyar ek tarfa hae. Uske sath nayen safi hogi... Badhoni apse pya..." and stopped abruptly, gazing down with red face.

"Som, tumhara pyar ek tarfa hae par sachcha hae. Lekin Badhoni ni ka pyar sachcha hae ya jhuta hae ye to tum tabh nirnay kar sakte ho agar vho sachme mujse pyar karti ho!" Anirudh replied as Somnath looked at him wanting for a correct explaination.

Anirudh smiled at his innocent brother madly in the fervent of love, "Som.. Pyar sirf kehnese nehi hota. Tumne kabhi socha hae ki Badhoni ko mujse pyar kese ho sakta hae? Kya hum kabhi mile hae ya kabhi bhi humne koi kash pal sath me jiya hae? Nehi na? Pyar karne wale, tabhi us eksas ko samaj te hae jab wolog sachme pyar k un palo ko jite hae. Jabh koi pal asa hae hi nehi pher "pyar" ki naubat kaha se ayegi? Som, ek bar apne man ki bath usse bata kar to dekho. Sayed vho, samje tumhe or tumhare pyar ko. Saadi na sehi par dosti se shuruywat kar sakte hona tum dono ye rishta..."

Som's face lightened with a comforting glow as soon as he guessed the possibilities. This was his Dada, tugging away the blanket of melancholy from his life every now and then. He jumped again on Anirudh feeling a new hope flaring inside him. A hope to get the love of his life.

" Thank you Dada! Apne sahi kaha. Muje izzhar karna parega sabse pehle rabhi sab kuch thik ho sakta hae, Sayeed. Aph best ho Dada!" Som screamed in utmost jouissance.

"Pagal..." Anirudh chuckled and embraced his brother in a bone crushing hug.

That day, the night went by with moon being sheathed by wispy whitish clouds lamenting in the sky by the crisp breeze blowing. The extraterrestrial heavenly bodies playing hide and seek, anticipating for a new dawn , for a better day.

Vote and Comment ❤️