★ 4 ★ Decorous Kiss ★

Anirudh has been the quintessence of virtuoso human love as claimed by Bondita.

For Bondita her entity ensembles of Her Shiksakh Babu, Her Raksakh Babu, Her Rakhshas babu, Her surreptitious Patibabu , along with their unending pulchritudinous chronicles.

And sleeping on the arms of this very man has been enthusiastic for this innocent bairn.

His unconditional bounty had enraptured her.

When Anirudh gently pulled her closer and patted her head lovingly, it felt the purest tenderness and endearment to her, absolutely like her envisaged craving of affability, benevolence & warmth.

When her marriage broke, she felt like a vagabond who lost her whole nine yards. She felt derelict, not because they didn't love her anymore but due to the sudden unshackling of the tether of her dears.

After all this catastrophe she felt back to her domicile, her abode in his arms , where she can cardle herself and lull herself to sweet sleep.

Howbeit something anonymous, innominate, unsung had mapped her life. Avowed by heart but obscure and untravelled by mind.

Bondita had pretended to be in deep slumber trying to procure her answer & before she could apprehend those, she felt some drops of warm moisture dripping on her delicate face and sliding down her neck.

She opened her eyes with a jerk, unfastening herself from the dubiety.

She opened her eyes only to get locked with those one pair of mousseux globe. She could see his elegant angular visage just a mere inch away from her's. His eyes were moistened yet scintillating with rhapsody.

His lips quivering in "O" hew as if..... her breath hitched all on a sudden as she surmised.

"Pati babu......" She mumbled under her breath and Anirudh stop leaning keeping a curtain distance between his lips and her forehead.

"Bondita......" He whispered back as if caught red handed for a malfeasance.

Unknown to the effect of his sugar coated deep voice, she let her eye lids fasten down being mousy and timorous.

Anirudh instantly backed off his head still not letting her go out of his embrace. He let his lung fill with air and emancipate it too. What a faux pas he had commited! What must be she weening?

Did his little urge of evincing his affection towards her went fallacious ? What if she acknowledged it in a voyeuristic way?

What if she now starts getting uncomfortable & twitchy around him?

"Barrister babu....." Bondita's sweet resonance had alleviated Anirudh from his nuisance.

She kept her fleecy and velvety palm on his cheeks and stroked it warmly removing the tears droplets and strains.

Aniudh rubbernecked at her and found her all time inquisitive orbs brewing in tension. It accentuated Anirudh.

And before he could vindicate himself, Bondita punctuated him and spoke, "Barrister babu ap ro kiu rehe ho? Kuch huya hae kya? Apko kuch bura laga? Achcha nehi laga mere sath sone par...? Ap besak bol sakte hae.. Me chali jati hu...."

Bondita uttered those words and Anirudh felt crestfallen.

"Nehi Bondita...... Bilkul nehi. Tumhare pass, tumhare sath muje bura lag sakta hae kya vhala? Bas jasbat mere kuch asa ho gaye the jo me sambhal nehi paya...." Anirudh was quick to reply.

"Kiu?" Bondita queried .

"Vho.... Me.. " Anirudh struggled with his words. How could he just confess that he was about to kiss her forehead after all such self confession.

"Barrister babu agar jasbat achche ho to usse sambhalna kiu hae? Kya badal apne jasbatoko barsat ki rup me anese rokte hae? Agar rok te hote to kya hum aj pani k bina jibit hote? Nehi na... Vesehi agar apke jasbat achche ho.... Khushiyo bhikhar dene vhale ho... To usse vhi apko barsa dena chahiye.... Bilkul bin mousam baarish ki tarah......" Bondita said with a subtle smile.

Anirudh became nonplussed and speechless after her such syrupy and heartwarming speech.

Bondita is irreproachable in her calibres & unimpeachable pure, which was time to time proved.

This is the exact thing, his heart could not declin from loving her platonically.

The leer on his lips had eventually turned into a beaming one, full with aplomb and unequivocal love. He cupped her face and stroked it fondly. Bondita widely grinned seeing his elated face and showed him to smile more broad with her fingers drawing wide in side ways.

She always has been his riposte to his unpropitious meditative. And now being free from such unpalatable burden all he wanted was to spate his fervour.

"Bondita ek bat kahu?" Anirudh asked.

"Ek kiu... Ap so vhi bat kahenge ge na to bhi sun legi ye Bondita.... Sayed jante nehi ap.. Kitna adar or samman karti hae Bondita apne...pat..." Her energized words got dried in her mouth instantly.

Anirudh understood her state of mind, it wasn't a cup of tea of changing a old habit that too within a day. Bondita looked at Anirudh with a sly leer but soon smiled seeing Anirudh's curved lips.

"Shikhsakh babu ka! Vho jo bolte hae usse me hamesh dhyan se sunti hu!" Bondita said regaining her confidence.

Anirudh smirked and the took her another hand which was kept right above his heart. Bringing it near his lips he place a soft kiss and confessed in a very modest and docile way, " Bondita har rishteme pyar ki parivhasha alag hoti hae.. Ye to tum janti ho... Par hamare rishteme vho pyar nahi sirf alag hae... Balki sabse anokha vhi hae... Jese tumne mujse kaha... Ki tum mujse pyar karti ho... Vese me vhi tumhe batana chahtu Bondita.... Amio tomake vhalobashi khub vhalobashi....."

Bondita felt jubilant and couldn't supress her triumphant smile thus she hided her face back to his chest for a promising sleep, feeling serene by his momentous goodnight.

Anirudh chuckled seeing her cuteness and antiques.

"Good night barrister babu....." She whispered hiding her shyness in her voice too....

"Goodnight Bondita....." Anirudh wished her and finally placed a decorous kiss on her forehead before drifting to the world of whimsicals.

Huh! Finally posted!!! Trust me I enjoyed soooo much writing this chapter.

Don't forget to hit the star button, if it touches your heart. Thank you!