★ 16 ★ Dare You Touch Me ★

*unedited
Warning : Contain Explicit Content

"Maf karna Salim dada, meri vajase apko ese apki saadi kay rat me, bahar akar pareshani uthani par rehi hae...." Bondita apologized to Salim sitting beside her with Rose, awaiting for Anirudh to bring the doctor.

"Nehi Bhabi jan. Pareshani ki koi bath nehi. Ap mere bhaijan ki patni... Mera matlab ap meri behen jesi ho...Dada to puakar to hona ap? Pher apni behen k lia ye dada itna vhi nehi kar sakta kya?" Salim smiled while Bondita blinked her eyes expressing her gratitude.

The pain in her cramps started increasing a little so do she started feeling nausea. She curved in her seat and clutched her tummy tightly with one hand.

"Bondita ji, ap ko washroom use karna hae kya pherse? Chaliye me lekar chalti hu apko...." Rose asked sensing her malaise while Bondita nodded meekly. She offered her hand to Bondita and took her to washroom again.

Bondita asked Rose to wait outside only while she went inside to threw up again. In the meanwhile, Rose went near the rosebush aisle to attend her calls.

As Bondita felt better, she splashed water on her face and turned back while wiping her face. What she saw retreating back made her knees wobbly.

"Thud!"

"Locked!"

"Good!"

The same gang of eldritch boisterous boys , that were ogling at her when she and Anirudh were entering the church was waylaying her road. A concupiscent smirk loitering on their black lips, sometimes breathing out the smoke.

Bondita's eyes distended, suddenly feeling too much edgy. Their closeness was giving her a gemutlich vibe in no way. Even being unknown to the number of evil eye, a girl can always feel, what around her is good & bad or different . She tried to pass them out without any words, when one of the boy blocked her way with a tsk'ed sound.

"Muje jane do.... Kiu rok rehe ho muje?" She tried to be confident and bold. She knew being spooked would only proselytize their roguery.

"Tsk tsk! Not now Miss. Elfin. Let me satisfy myself by you. From the time being I saw you, my heart craved to touch you, to feel you, to make love to you, if not only that stupid Alif had blocked my way to rape you!" A chain of profanity escaped that english lad's lip.

Bondita wasn't sure about the terms "making-love" & "rape" but she could understand the cheepness in his voice! Was women like her only an object of their voyeuristic pleasure?

"Shut up! You son of a dog!" Bondita roared out loud.

She clutched his collar with one and and pressed a tight slap on his cheek before anyone could apprehend anything. He knocked off the ground hard as his head hit the basin hard, making blood oozing out of it.

"Boss!" The thralls yelled and made him stand.

"You bloody Indian Women! How dare you hit me?" He shrieked out loud, unable to bear the insult he was offered.

"The same way you dared to insult me! The same way you wanted to touch my pure body with your salacious hands!" Bondita snapped back.

She was the Bondita, whom Anirudh taught to fight for what is egalitarianism! For The fair play!

"You!" He tried to raise hand, and even before Bondita could hold his and twitch it hard, his hand was under a tight grip. It was Alif, the same young boy who had slapped this English lad for ogling at Bondita in the party.

"Alif!" The english lad whispered in horror. Bondita stood confused, breathing heavily. When did he entered ? Wasn't the door closed?

Alif tweaked his hand taking him in control and signalled the other chelas to escape for good, or else get beat black and blue!

"Ahh....." He screamed in pain as Alif twitched his hand hard. He couldn't even resist as Alif was much more dominant than him.

"Rule number one never disrespect anyone.
Rule number two never disrespect anyone
And Rule number three never disrespect anyone!" And with his caterwaul, he bet him mercilessly till he fainted!

"Bas! Mar jayega yo..... Unko saza kanun denge. Ap please unko chor dijia.... " Bondita panicked.

Alif heard her trembling voice as he stopped and glanced at her terror-stricken face. He lastly kicked on his penis, filled with ego.

"These dogs! Huh!" He passed a disgusted look and rolled his eyes back.

"You girl... Are you ok?" He asked not being too polite though.

"Hmmm....." Bondita felt his behavior a little rough, but dismissed the thought.

"Apko to chot pochi hae..." Bondita's eyes welled up. How can she bear anyone else getting hurt, especially when the history behind it is her?

"I will manage. Ap please Anirudh dada k pass jayiye....or ese rat me akele math bahar ayiye. Its not safe as scandals like him breaths in this world! Khudafez!" Alif turned when Bondita hold his hand from back and uttered, "please muje dekhne dijiye... Me isse patti badh deti hu."

Alif jerked his hands instantly and spoke with red eyes, "No need, I don't need your sympathy or help!"

"Sayed ap jante nehi Bondita Das ko! Vho koi vhi kam adhura nehi chorti! Mere vajase apko chot pochi hae... Jab tak ap patti karenge tab tak bohot khun beh jayega jo ki thik nehi hae...please muje dijiya apna hath....." Bondita said and tried to take his hand in hers.

"Stop it!" Alif shouted and Bondita stepped a feet back at it.

Alif inched towards Bondita as she took her steps back. To be honest, his red eyes, his convulsing hand was scaring her more than their juxtaposition. Their closeness.

He felt like a mystery, as if a ruffled riddle for her to solve. If it was anyone else, she would have not think so deeply, but the boy was probably only a year elder to her. The deepth of emotions in his eyes, his involuntary shakes caught her eyes, creating havoc inside her! Who was he?

At one time he is being her savior and the other blink of eye he was affrighting her?

She kept leaning backwards until her back touched the table. He almost hovered over her and came extremely close her face. He made sure their bodies touched in no way and replied, "Stay away from me Miss Bondita Das! Don't you dare touch me!"

"Bu...." Bondita's lip shut close as he place his long fingers one centimetre up her lips.

"No words, go games." His voice held the intensity. Even if he warned her, he looked intimidating to her.

"Bondita!" She heard her calling. It was her Sakha babu.

One blink, and Alif was standing creating a large hollow space between them. Her eyes escaped a lone tear as she saw the retreating figure blurring out of her sight.

"What should I perceive? His solicitude or his vexation and spleen?" She felt bile accruing inside her kisser!

Don't forget to hit the star button, if it touches your heart. Thank you!