Recap of Dalhousie To Heart's Journey.

It all started from that devastating day. When the marriage annulment law came into force, both Anirudh and Bondita broke their loveable marriage for the sake of lighting the future of their beloved motherland. For the society it was like an achievement to separate two people madly into each other. Why does this world always conspires against true love?

They proved this world to be wrong. Their separation turned out to be their reason of loving each other more than before. Dynamics were found. Romanticism was discovered.

Anirudh left Bondita to Dalhousie with a heavy heart and turned back to Tulsipur for the sake of his younger brother Somnath. Bondita had faith in love and she knew he will be back to her.  Trilochan Roy Chowdhury had fixed Anirudh's marriage with Badhoni Das, who turned out to be Somnath's lover. Later when Trilochan failed to bind them in the sacred bond of marriage, he conspired against his own nephew and former daughter in law. And the ultimate result was their 6 month long separation.

This game didn't last long as Anirudh found out Kakas game and left Tulsipur for his real destination. His Bondita, who was waiting impatiently for her birristera babu, her Sakha babu. On the other hand in Dalhousie, Bondita was all shattered with a only friend of hers supporting her in everything. Her buddy, Fred. And Alif kept encountering her life like a mysterious riddle she was incapable of solving.

Even though, both Anirudh & Bondita went through inexplicable pain, they both didn't lost faith in each other. At the core of their heart they always believed, if they are ment to be each other, their paths will cross. And there it happened.

Anirudh's entry to Dalhousie as Bondita's history teacher.......

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Hello lovelies. Apoloziesssss. I got lost even without informing you people. Hope you guys didn't forget me. Well well I will update this book soon hopefully. This was a short recap incase you all forgot the story like. I am now all free so hope to update this book and end it as fast as I can. Take care buddies.