★ 10 ★ Tying The Knots★

Couple of days later,

Its Salim and Rose's wedding today. Both Anirudh & Bondita had been invited by Salim on his resplendent espousal. Anirudh couldn't repudiated the invitation as it was after all his bosom friend's matrimony!

The moon, stars and the constellations welcomed the earth. Serenity swayed along the breeze while the branches of the tree silhouetted in the moonlight. The cricking resonant of the crickets melded in the night.

Anirudh was standing infront of the mirror caparisonning himself in a onyx suit, an alabaster shirt beneath it and a black pant contrasting them really well!

As soon as Anirudh spritzed the perfervid musk perfume on himself it commingled with the air giving the redolence of a lascivious atmosphere.

Bondita came closer to Anirudh from behind and whispered in his ear while tittering , "Sakha babu....."

"Huh?" Anirudh hummed and turned at once. His eyes got transfixed by the standing enchantress infront of him. He couldn't let his orbs frisk by any chance to gawk his girl , looking extremely sumptuous & breathtaking in a wine color gown hugging her voluptuous body flawlessly. Her deep black locks reached upto her waist while some small strands danced agilely teasing her eyes in process. Her lips were slightly reddened which immaculately suited her elfin face.

"Wow!" Anirudh lauded breathlessly making Bondita flushed. She could palpably fathom how scalding her cheeks were on his single approbation.

"Thank you Sakha babu...." She replied bashfully.

Anirudh pulled her cheeks dotingly and said, "To Miss Bondita Roy Chowdhury.... Chale?"

Her heart skiped a beat as he christened her as "Roy Chowdhury" but soon it made sense to her as she recalled the miss before it.

"Ji Sakha babu.... Bas ek minute.." She permitted and went towards the desk to bring the dead black tie.

"Iske bina ap kuch adhure dikhenge...." She chiacked him with a winsome smile and forwarded him the tie.

"Achcha?" He smirked.

Instead of taking the tie he holded her hand and pulled her a step closer.

"Jab tak mera har kadam in hatho ko thame ho... tab tak me har tarike se adhura hokar vhi pura hu...." Anirudh replied raucously & pinched her ickle nose that was adorned in his red.

"Hmm.... makhkhan lagana koi apse sikhe!" Bondita said shrouding her coyness and vaguely hitted his chest where he had held her hand.

"Are may makhkhan nehi laga raha hu... Shotti!" He said pinching his neck while both of brust into laughter.

"Chaliye...abh jaldi ye tie band lizia.... Humme deri ho jayegi...." Bondita apprised him.

"Jo hukum mere dil ki rani...." Anirudh pranked while She made a imperceptible nod in incredulity!

Is he the same Anirudh she knew?

Albeit she was enjoying this pristine version of him!

"Oh Bondita...." Anirudh showed her puppy eyes.

"Kya huwa Sakha babu?" Bondita asked.

"Vho mena tie bandhna vhul gaya hu....." Anirudh passed her a sly leer while scratching his head.

"Uff! Me kya karu apka? Tie bandhna kese koi vhul jata hae? Dizia muje...." She rolled her eyes in exasperation!

She took the tie and placed a knot after tying. In the meanwhile our Anirudh was busy eyeballing Bondita. How winning & adorable she looked when she would bit her lips while concentrating on any work.

"Vese Bondita tumne tie bandhna kab sikha? Ye to mene pucha hi nehi?" Anirudh suddenly felt perplexed.

"Vho humara chote zamindar hae na.... Uski vajase.." Bondita giggled.

"Batuk?" Anirudh enquired.

"Haa... Bho batuk ko tie bandhna nehi ata tha... To har roj vho mujse tie bandh bhata tha..school jane se pehle..." Bondita informed while Anirudh slightly narrowed his eyes.

His brother used to make ties from him wife every day & he didn't had any glimpse about it? Its surely an embarrassing thing for him that he didn't knew it!

"Oh....." Anirudh unenthusiasticly replied.

"Hmm! Chalo ho gaya.... Abh chaliye vhi na.... Muje to asa lag raha hae ap mujse apni tie nehi band vha rehe ho balki mujehi aya bandh rehe ho! Jaldi muje saadi miss nehi karni!" Bondita said excitedly and left the room pulling Anirudh with her.

The pivoting wheels of the car stopped right in front the Holy Church. Anirudh got down of the car and opened the door of the car for his lady like a gentleman.

"Thank you!" Bondita said formally after getting down while Anirudh passed her his amorous smile.

Bondita shifted closer to him and wrapped her arm around his as they both walked on the red carpet. As they were entering, Anirudh's mollycoddling nature for Bondita made him espied his circumambient.

And there his mind got frenzied! He saw some young boisterous lads of 17-18 ogling at Bondita. Bondita noticed Anirudh being ropeable, as the the boys were shamelessly gawking at her!

Anirudh admit his Bondita was looking bootylicious but no one has the audacity to stare at her in libidinous manner!

He shoot draggers at them! Bondita understood her Sakha babu was on the warpath! He was about to deface their faces, when somebody came and stood infront of them.

Anirudh squeezed his brows and was about to move further when he heard a "thud" sound!

Opps! Perhaps the man slapped him hard!

"Sorry" this word was faintly audible to Anirudh as the boys were apologizing to the man and ran away hell for leather!

Anirudh & Bondita shared glances. They were about to say thanks when the person ceased from their sight.

"Koi bath nehi...pher millenge party me..." Bondita suggested while Anirudh nodded.

Anirudh chivalrously wrapped his arm around Bondita and entered the church!

The chaste moon sailed in the deep blue sky that was dotted with incessant shiny pearls, looking all around with its sibylline eyes. The cringking resonate of the glass came to ears as the people cheered and to make the atmosphere more tepid the air got filled with a sweltering moisture. The moonlight sprinkled all over the terrace accentuating every decorations with its mellow rays.

Both the bride & groom came hand in hand in the stage as the onlookers welcomed them with flowers & applause. The father started the ceremony.

Groom: I, Salim Khan, take thee,Rose Richand, to be my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth.

Bride: I, Rose Richand, take thee, Salim Khan , to be my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, cherish, and to obey, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth.

Then, as the Salim places the ring on the Rose's finger, he says the following:

With this Ring I thee wed, with my body I thee worship, and with all my worldly goods I thee endow: In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

"Come on Salim kiss your missus officially ...." Some from the crowd screamed teasing the newly wedded couple.

Bondita heard the line and instantly glanced towards Anirudh.

Hit the Star button if it touches your heart ❤️