★ 13 ★ Exacerbating Pain ★

Bondita's Provision :

Every steps with my Sakha babu by my side feels symphonious, filling my heart with paramount happiness & placidity.

Life becomes salubrious, scouting the unventured & idyllic roads with your kindred spirit. Your true love.

The crisp breeze skimmed our skin as we walk down the lanes of those lovely flower. Wrapping my right arm with his left and keeping my head on his shoulder, we took baby steps towards our car. No one spoke except the peaceful quietude that was engulfing us.

The dwindling mellow moonlight fell on the concrete brick paved path and we walked over it conforming our steps, trying to incarcerate this beautiful moment of seclusion in our heart as the demilune moon & parade of stars witnessed it.

"Sakha babu....." A soft wheeze left my lips, as if all my unresolved tribulations skedaddled too.

"Bolo Bondita...." He asked ever gently, happiness swam on those eyes and a smile playing on his lips, for which I am apt to die a thousand times.

"Kuch nehi. Bas esehi , apka nam lena achcha lagta hae muje... Dil ko sukoon milta hae....." I replied audible enough. Trying not to break the hushed intensity of our circumambient.

I felt a sudden urge to call his name. Without any reason. Crazy right? But being imprudent is fun especially before the person who won't judge you no matter what betides.

His right hand found mine as he squeezed them lightly and whispered, "Muje vhi... Or kalse sayeed muje isikihi jayada jarurat hogi..."

Tears of pest reality vaguely drenched my under eyelids along with the small black wispy eyelashes. No wonder that I wanted my verisimilitude to be in the embrace of his ardour, but verity cudgels in the most cacophonous way!

Finally tomorrow is the conjectured day, I need to traipse for Dalhousie, "The plinth of effectuating our dream".

The dream to be cleped as Barrister Babu Bondita. For the stereotype society like ours, its customarily a chimera for a girl to stand on her own feet, to envisage a dream for a flourishing and blooming future.

This is what I need to transpose with the libertarian views of seeing the world. To behold this world with a women's eye. To make the conformist descry the faculty, the cogency a women can possess.

Sakha babu always has been galvanized and gratified by my knack for eloquence. My tark ! I surely can't let his head down. I needed to be his shining armour not the doormat of his threshold. This is what he indoctrinated me.

"Hmm...." I hummed to his words and took a pertinacious determination of winning triumphantly.

No more conversation. Soon my feigned lovey-dovey walk came to halt as we reached our car. I left his arms and stood straight while he went over the other side fetching the key from his pocket. He hopped in the car and opened the door for me to enter.

With a frolic gesture I was about to drop in the car when some rumbling sound and a sharp pain made me take my feet spring back on the desiccated ground.

"Aahhh..." A small gasp left my lips and my hand went on my lower abdomen on reflex. Small droplets of tear that I was hiding the whole time gushed down soaking my reddish cheeks in process.

I could see Sakha babu's hand convulsing in the mid air , at my sudden shriek voice. Eyes transfixed at me in a cavernous way, muscles stiffening, veins prodding against his temple and beads of perspiration started to pitch up.

Seeing his vulnerable condition I forgot about myself only to get it remember by another searing pain.

"Aahh..." I almost choked. His lips made some movements to form words but it hardly left his lips. He dashed out of the car in a hurry and took me a side warm hug.

"Bondita kya hua? Tum thik ho?" His voice laced concern and pain seeing me in the misery. Tears gushing down his cheeks accumulating in his chin finally dropping on the ground.

I couldn't reply. The pain was too intense, overpowering my vocal to answer anything. I simply nodded my head in negative and on the very next moment I felt his palm caressing my hand which was just kept over my lower abdomen.

I could sense his brewing exhaustion. He looked into my eyes for once as if trying to find something and the next moment he replaced his warm palm with mine and very modesty kept it on my realm of pain.

My cold hands was hardly working on the pain but his warm hand gave me a little relief and appeasement. I told na he is my repose to every pain.

"Lagta hae khane ki vajase kuch huya hoga...." I reply timidly with a small puff of air leaving my lips. My periods were not around the clock , so this is what it has to be. Trust me this collywobbles attack exasperates me a lot.

"Bondita tumhari mahavari ka samai aya hae kya?" Sakha babu asked while I instantly nodded a no.

"Oo..." His lips got a "o" hew.

"Fer sayed khane ki vajase hoga... Lekin tumne asa kya khaya ki pet me dard ho raha hae? Mene to tumhare jesa same khana khaya...." Sakha babu asked and starting thinking about the radix of my cramp.

"Sakha babu me washroom....." I enounced in a coy way. He instantaneously wrapped his arm around me more tightly and before I could apprehend anything , his other hand went underneath my knees as he lifted me in his arms.

I didn't resist or protest at his manoeuvre as my lips were too capitulated by the proliferating pain. I gently wrapped my hands around his arms and closing my eyes I careened by head on his chest. Even amidt of my tummy twinge, his warmth gives me a narcotic effect.

Why is this pain stabbing me like a knife? What is this? Even before I have defy this type of pain but this time the source was inconclusive.

Don't forget to hit the star button, if it touches your heart. Thank you!