★ 46 ★ Sakha Meets Sakhi ★

Unedited

"Thank you..." Anirudh completed his part with a gentle beam playing on his lips. On the other hand, Bondita kept gazing at him, as if searching for the end of infinity. Her heart cried at the same too, as realisation hit her, these emotions were ment just to be in the abyss of despondent.

Anirudh wandered his eyes on the crowd sitting amid poorly lit place thats when he found a girl boldly standing up and rushing out of the auditorium with a boy behind panting. It took no time or him to acknowledge that it was his Bondita, and the chubby boy behind was Fred.

"Bondita...." Anirudh groaned, but it left just as a gasp from lips. These audience couldn't know, the mike was still infront of his mouth. Anirudh abruptly separated himself from the mike, and sprinted out of the stage without giving a second thought to the yelling principal behind.

Who cares? Bondita was who mattered then.

"Bondita....." Anirudh screamed a myriad times on the top of his lung, surveying his orbs everywhere running in the secluded area. His eyes welling up. Why did she ran away? Was she really that angry on him? She couldn't even bear to see her Sakha babu, her former Patibabu?

What built up the invisible wall between between, that caused so much rift in their bond? His mind clouding with uncanny questions. Simple yet unanswered.

He kept searching for her madly, when he tumbled upon Fred, sitting on the floor ouside a door.

"Ouch..." They both groaned, scathed yet unharmed.

"Fred! Oh boy! Are you hurt? And What are doing on the floor? Where is Bondita?" Anirudh bombarded queries one after another.

"Anirudh Sir....." Fred scoffed disappointingly and signed towards the closed door lugubriously. "Missy locked herself inside and she was way too much crying..." Fred sighed.

"She cried?"Anirudh's heart bleed at those words. He promised to make the person cry, accused of her miserable condition, be it he himself.

"Anirudh Sir, there is a way. The back part of this room is adjoined with the ground outside. You sneak in through the ventilator" Fred informed hopefully. He cared nothing more than his missy right now. Not even these shitty rules of school.

Without a damn care for these school's chattel, he rushed to the backside of the room through the yard and finding a bench nearby placed it beneath the ventilator of that room before slinking in that ill-lit room.

Who knew, if this pitch dark room would eventually be lighted with their love?

Bondita had caged herself in this death like asphyxiating darkness. She was being impractical but she couldn't hold more. She did let her heart win over her powerful arguments this time. No compromising with agreements.

Sitting on the dusted marble floor, she was crying incessantly pulling her knees close her chest, face burying an unknown deepth. She wished to vanish right now.

Had it been, his mature Bondita? She would have confronted him and ask him question for his ignorance. But right now, she wished to vanish from his eyesight.

Insecurity overlapping everything!

She wasn't anything to him anymore, to be precise licitly. She wasn't his wife but ofcourse a responsibility. She didn't have the right to question him rather accept even the last drop of everything even it was poison. She was ready but nothing can stop her from crying. These bloody tears were her own, she didn't need others authority before shedding them down the hell.

"Bondita...." Anirudh husked walking upto his Bondita from behind, his heart disavowed to throb. Her shaking state, her messy hairs, painful sobs. This wasn't his Bondita, this just couldn't be.

He inclined closer and felt her shifting more towards the wall, as his shadow hitted her quivering figure. This stabbed his heart with a sharp arrow.

These silent gestures never never coming to an end. As if they both were playing, playing with death.

Without wasting anymore moment, Anirudh fell on the ground before engulfing her in his arms. "Bondita ....." He broke down although to mend her. His ears discerned a painful scream, as she finally started hitting him with her tiny fists

"Shh....Bondita.... Its me your Sakha babu..." He held her head on his chest, tears rolling uncontrollably through both eyes not because of the sweet torture she did through her fists but for her heartbreaking sobbings that muffled in his heart.

"Bondita, calm down please. Please Bondita....." He whispered soothing balms in her ears. But was it really was?

"Sakha babu....." Bondita cried, a little warmth in her heart. No matter what he was her heaven, where She bound to feel herself relaxed. Both crying immensely hardly caring about the rivers building up. "Bondita ...." Anirudh moaned and kissed her hairs, trying to heal her. He wished to understand the dilemma brewing. "Please talk to me love..."

"You are such a vulnerable person!!!" She punched on his chest with her fists, chocking him almost. Tears escaped his eyes, not because of pain but of happiness that she was atleast opening up!

"Yes... I am. I am sorry..." He was ready to endure any accusations she was charging him off, even if he was in dark of the actual reasons. If she was saying he was wrong, it surely ment he was wrong.

No dissension here.

His fingers slowly drawing circles on her back, easing her, comforting her at best he could. He wish only if he could. Even amid this gut-wrenching situation, her lavender fragrance not fallling to hit his nose, convincing him again & again, that this time it was not an illusion.

"Sakha babu...." Her breaths hitching everytime she breath. Pulling her head from his broad chest, looked at him sedately.

There she seeing him soo close to her. Although in jet black darkness, she could feel his eyes gleaming as tears swam in them. After bloody 6 months they were re uniting!

His features were as hypnotic as before, this thought didn't let her mind escape. His eyes where she found herself safe. His smile that encouraged her to smile.

Bursting into innumerable sobs, she jumped into his arms again, curdling like baby. His arms! She missed them soo much.

Holding her in his safest embrace, he kissed her hairs lovingly and mumbled, "Happy Birthday, misti meye."

She looked at his face from his chest innocently and whispered, "You....remem...." Her words dried up as he laid kiss on her forehead decorously. How could she think he could not recall her birthday. It wasn't just her birthday today, rather his too. It was very day, his soul had finally found his soulmate on earth.  "Happy Birthday my sweet sixteen".