★ 20 ★ The Lip-locked Promise ★

*unedited
Kinda - 16+

The amalgamation of pain & wine evokes the real you.

The slight motion of deep breaths made their hearts fluctuate at an exorbitant rate. One of the kerosene lamp doused bedimming the room, as their visions got slightly opaque.

Bondita inclined herself more on Anirudh, as if trying to find a home there itself while Anirudh couldn't help gathering her to him too. His eyes inspecting the minutest facet through the mirror they were standing before.

Bondita felt a slight sobbing sound which made her retreat immediately from the hug, making Anirudh experience the sudden cold and void of her warmth and to her surprise she was correct. The tears tracing his cheeks as if the dew droplets caressing the leaves or weeds.

"Sakha babu? Are you crying? Your Bondita is absolutely fit & fine." She asked ever softly cupping his face. Anirudh looked back in her eyes, as if trying to verbalize the every unsaid words.

He was like a open book for her, but sometimes even the open pages have word web that aren't difficult but befogging.

"Bondita......" Aniruh whispered.
"Hmm..." She anticipated for next.

"If I ever make a mistake, will you pardon me? What if I fail to give you something you wished from me?" Anirudh's voice broke, hardly audible.

"Sakha babu, shh... I know you won't do anything like that! Why are you saying such stuffs?" Bondita whispered back.

" Bondita, please just get the point! Just answer me honestly! Please? Can you ever trust me again if I do something that breaks your heart? What if I never meant to break it but the situation pushes me in that way? " he begged which was not acceptable for her in any way. She made an impetuous nod in response.

"Suppose , whom had you choosed, if it was between your mother & me, Bondita? What if you had siblings and you had to sacrifice me for them? Whom have you choose Bondita, your own family or me?" Anirudh asked, uncertain of the answer.

Bondita's brows joined together as she glanced at him with stupefaction. Was this a necessary question right now? And what did actually happened that made him ask her to imagine such a situation?

She never had her own brother or sister, except her two paternal cousins, so it was hard for her to answer something like it.

And the second thing that clicked her mind was being in dubiety of choosing. Why happened that he is asking her of choosing any one? Was he in her blue-sky?

"Sakha babu.... Your each word to me is the last word. No matter what ! Even if it breaks my heart, my soul, shatters my world, I will never question you forget about forgiveness & all. Your any action will be counted the best for me always and I mean it. And you want to know the second answer right?" Bondita finished in one breath.

Anirudh nodded slightly while Bondita stepped a little back again.

"Sakha babu, the answer is you. No matter it be anyone, I choose you. Without any regret, without any complain, without any expectations I choose you, and will choose you over everything! Even before my mother, who gave me life! Nothing can make me stagger in this regard, not even you! My mother gave me life, but you are my oxygen. A human cannot survive even after birth if there is no oxygen! Sakha babu, you are my soul...! I am lifeless like any other object without you! But why did you ask me such a question? And don't lie, I am not that novice now!" Tears soaking her cheeks that were red in his effect, but gradually became more reddish due to the effect of unfathomed anger.

"I...Bo..ndita..I" Anirudh stammered hard.

How could he just expound her his sitch?

"Tell me barrister babu!" The pain in her voice overtaking the hushed silence, the light accusations wafting in the whisper.

"I..am sorry Bondita..." Anirudh sobbed and stepped forward as he held her by her shoulder. Bondita remained still, her eyes shooting his eyes, hurting them both to the core.

"Sakha babu am I shackling myself to you? Are you in a qualm of choosing between me & you family?" Bonditas voice soo intense, hammering his heart in the worst way.

"You are my family! My family Bondita...." He was quick to reply.

"I am not... I will never be...." She whispered. Tears swimming at the edges of the eyelids.

"You are!" His voice stronger than previous, so do his grips on her shoulder.

She averted her gaze down at her fidgeting toes, enduring the chills passing her body.

"How can I choose over something before you Bondita? You are me, myself! Choosing you is never in my dictionary of thoughts." Anirudh whispered and held her chin, pushing it up with his thumb sensually.

"Then, why are you asking me such a question!" Her voice laying charges on him.

"I am pea-brained, you know that. An honourable barrister, who becomes injudicious infront of his little barrister. Bondita, I just got insecure, which I shouldn't be! I...." Anirudh spoke with eyes shut.

Bondita left a deep breath and struggled to pull herself from his grip. Anirudh held her more tightly and caged her between his arms not letting her to escape without his illumination.

"Bondita I just want to know and make sure that you never stop yourself from desiring & electing something just because of me. You never should be stepping back thinking it would break my heart, thinking of me getting hurt and angry. Bondita, you are an independent girl now, just like any other unmarried girl. You have you own freedom to choose, to love, to cherish anything you want, without giving a second chance to me. You shouldn't be dubious between your wish and my feelings, never! Bondita, you will be studying here alone for 3 years and in these 3 years many things are going to change, many... You get it right?" Anirudh breathed in her ear as she shivered due to unexplored pleasure.

Bondita vaguely pushed on his chest as she veered back and replied, " I do promise you. But do you do the same?"

"Bondita I......" Anirudh's lips freezed as they got captured by her in a small kiss. It felt feigned as she sucked his lips lightly subjugating them without caring about him, surveying his orbs on her in whammy.

He tried to pull back but her grip got tighter. He was shocked would be an understatement! He had witnessed an unseen and bold version of her today.

"Bon...." He tried to murmur but gave up before her craziness.

It was a matter a few seconds when she pulled back and replied boldly while caressing his lips, " I promise, every step I will take behind will not be because you would have shackled me, but because I would want you. I don't have documents to state that, but this is what I least have to prove you and make you crystal clear what I want! I promise!"

Don't forget to hit the star button, if it touches your heart. Thank you!