★ 14 ★ His Baby Bondita ★

Besmeared by the filmsy barrier of air, Anirudh rushed towards the washroom with Bondita canoodling in his arms. Clicking the chapped soil, he sprinted as fast he could, disowning the bushes of roses and incandescing fire flies.

"Ahhh... Sakha babu... pet me bohot dard ho raha hae.." Bondita said in a throaty voice as the pain of the cramp amplified. Tears cascaded down her orbs drenching Anirudh's coat.

"Bondita.....bas tum ek bar washroom jake dekho. Me doctor ka intezam kartahu thik hae? Kuch nehi hoga... Sayed ye premenstrual syndrome ho? Hae na?" Anirudh tried to succoured her by his words.

Bondita's hand that was wrapped around his arm slightly slided down and instead clenched his collar, almost turning it into a ball in her fist.

"Bondita....its ok... Take deep breaths...." Tensity drew upon Anirudh's nerves.

He glanced at Bondita and saw her stuffing her mouth with her another hand as she started feeling chunderous.

His own eyes welling up seeing his Bondita in such adversity. At the same time his respect for women augmented each passing second , grasping how strong the womens are that they endure so much of pain, only to bring a new life on this earth.

He so much wished if he could embezzle her pain and encounter it himself. He was reluctant to countenance, his Bondita being in such nuisance.

"Bondita you are my strong baby right? Bas thori der aur? Hmm?" Anirudh said softly making Bondita's heart elated with delight. If she had not been feeling queasy, her lips would have the widest smile in ths world hearing his utterance.

This is the first time Anirudh is entitling her as "baby". It was a mind-boggling & aesthetic feeling, she ever felt.

But cloudy sky doesn't implicit that the sun is not coruscating. Similarly not all unarticulated words connote that those aren't true.

For Anirudh Bondita has always been his little doll, a fragile new baby whom he wants to nurture in the most chivalrous and protective way.

She was, is and always has been his little baby, he has been so careful and loveable about.

His actions verbalized that all, words weren't incumbent here. Starting from problem of the lice of her tresses to tying her shoelace, he has been for her as an inextricable shadow. Be it her bed wetting problem or washing those stinky sheets , be it her menstrual cramps or making the sanitary napkins for her, he did everything possible on his part without bewail. He nourishes her with the best and fosters her in her tarks.

He is her best parently figure in disguise, she ever could have. All in one he was. A companion, a teacher, a father, a mother , a perfect soulmate , allover the quintessence of perfect human being she had the fortune of holding hand.

Soon they reach the washroom and Anirudh entered inside it as he deftly made Bondita stand upon her feet. Bondita grabbed the side of the basin and stooped down finding her mouth to be filled.

Anirudh gently clutched her hair with one hand and with the other slowly opened her pearl necklace, endeavouring to ease the things for her. He kept the necklace in his coat's pocket and patted her back to alleviate her ache.

Bondita threw up until she felt her whole to be untenanted. Her throat becoming sore due to too much regurgitating. Anirudh casted shadow infront his eyes by shuttering his eyelids down. It was getting insufferable on his part to witness this vulnerability.

"Dhere Bondita...... Aram se...dard hoga tumhe.." Anirudh choked in betwixt his line as he patted her back lovingly.

"Sakha babu....." Bondita replied meekly as she finished throwing up. She was feeling a little relieved still the cramps were causing her affliction. Anirudh opened his eyes and saw Bondita standing with teary eyes.

"Bondita...koi bath nehi! Abh achcha lag raha hae na tumhe? Hmm? Chalo mukh dholo panise. Achcha lagega tumhe.." Anirudh said and used his one hand to splash water on Bondita's face. He was doing it soo gentle.

He used his wet fingers to prod on her skin and clean her lips. He spooned a little amount of water in his palm and gently splash her face. It was just water, still he was being soo meticulous so that it doesn't cause any discommode to her.

After they were done Anirudh bought out a napkin and wept the water droplets from her face tenderly.

As soon as Anirudh was done Bondita secured her place in his arms wrapped her arms around his mid almost clinging on him. Anirudh's eyes dilated in amusement due to her serendipitous reaction.

"Kya huya Bondita? Abhvhi sick feel ho raha hae kya tumhe? Chalo doctor k pass chalte hae....." Anirudh replied caressing her back to sooth her.

He broke the hug and stepped back a little as he passed her a assuring smile. He was about to move from there by holding her hands when she tugged him to stay there itself. He turned towards her and raised his brows to cognizant the reason of her disinclination to go.

"Sakha babu.... Apse seh nehi jaati na ye badbu or ye ultia... Pher ap muje yaha lakar bahar kiu nehi chale gaye? Muje pata hae kitna mushkil ho raha hoga apke lia ye jhelna. Apne kese kaske apni akheein band karke rakhi thi. Kiu ap meri vajase itna sehte hae. Apko pata hae na meri vajase apko dard ho ye muje manjoor nehi. Pehle vhi meri bistar gila karne vhali sammassya k lia apne kitna kuch kia. Apne hato se mere gande kapre duye. Or vhi meri...." Bondita's bombardment of lines came to halt as Anirudh susshed her by placing his fingers on her lips.

A lone drop of tear from her eyes fell on his hand as he wiped her out. If it was on his part he would have extirpated this tears from her eyes for the entity.

He smiled a little and finally voiced, " Bondita pehli bat tumhari lia kuch vhi karne me muje dard nehi hota or isilia tum meri dard ka karan bano ye mumkin nehi hae."

Bondita tried to speak but his fingers gave a gentle push on her lis enough to made her quite and obliged to listen him only.

"Bondita....its my complacency I am ready to withstand anything for you. Tumhare lia kuch vhi karnese muje sukkon milta hae. Mene meri akheein islia nehi band ki thi ki muje tumhari ulti se pareshani hae balki me tumhe ese dard me tarap te huye nehi dekh pa raha tha. Ye bohot mushkil hae mere lia. Mera to dil ye cha raha tha ki me kese vhi karke tumhara dard lelu... Lekin aspos me kuch nehi kar pa raha tha. Bondita tumhari lia agar muje tumhari ulti apni hato me vhi leni pari nah... Muje vho vhi manjoor hae... Samji? Ayeenda kabhi meri Bondita ko guilty mat mehsus karana! Muje uski akhoon me asu pasand nehi. Or agar kia na...to meri Bondita ko rulanek lia kanuni punishment milegi! Bujecho meethi chori?" Anirudh said the last line and pinched her nose.

Bondita giggled and took him into bone crushing hug while Anirudh reciprocated it lovingly. An warmly ambience is what they need and get it from themselves only.

Keeping her head on his chest Bondita titled her head upwards and while teasing Anirudh she replied, " Thik hae Sakha babu. Me nehi rulaungi apki baby Bondita ko..." Anirudh's eyes widened up a little which was soon replaced by a smirk as he pulled her more closer to hug even tighter.

Don't forget to hit the star button, if it touches your heart. Thank you!