★ 5 ★ Enticed By Love ★

Author's provision :

The cloud-flecked fragments began to get hued in reddish golden, blotting out the dark obsidian shade. The extraterrestrial heavenly bodies evanesced its fluoresce .

The euphonious and dulcet chorus of the feather friend wafted through out, heralding the revitalization of the dawn to all and sundry.

Both Anirudh and Bondita had savoured their night in peace and seclusion in each other's arm until the crepuscular light had ebbed.

The preambular glint of the sun emanated and kissed Anirudh's guileless visage. Anirudh opened his eyes at a sedate pace as his orbs got stuck to his loving lifeline. His lips unpremeditatedly curved forming a sweet glee seeing her, his "Dil Ka Sukkon" curdling so close to him.

It was unelectable not to smile starting his morning descrying such pious soul, he thought and a little tint of blush appeared on his cheeks.

All though his heart was itching and craving to be in the selfsame, closer to his Bondita, he grudgingly had to rouse himself from the bed to revivify their imminent.

But before that, he had availed himself of gawping her and incarcerate her portrait in his heart indelibly. Those little reddish nose, rosy plump lips, those credulous does shaped eyes, all he wanted was to capture her every minuscule facet and shower with little kisses.

"Good Morning... Bondita..." He whispered and unlike the last the night, he kissed her forehead without any hesitation.

He stroked her cheeks and then started untangling her from him. He slowly removed her hand that was tightly clutching his night dress and supporting her neck he made her lie on the pillow meticulously.

She was definitely using a pillow last night but that was his arms, but now as he had to leave, she needed another pillow for the time being.

† Time Skips †

Anirudh came out of the washroom after having a shower with cold water. Water dripping from his damp hair while his robe was sticking to his muscular figure making him look extremely hot and irresistible.

He espied Bondita and found her still sleeping like a baby. He thought of waking her up as its already 8:00 in the morning but before that he should embellish himself .

"Bondita......" He called her with his golden voice while caressing her cheeks ardently. Bondita equanimously opened her eyes twinkling and saw Anirudh.

"Good morning..... Bondita..." He whispered which she reciprocate with a demure smile letting her eyelids fasten down. Anirudh chuckled at her treacliness.

"So... Miss Bondita.. Uth vhi jayiye... Shubhake sare aat baje hae... Or agar apko yaad ho... Aj humme bahar vhi jana hae.... Dalhousie k admission k lia......" Anirudh said without letting his voice chocked infront of her.

"Kya! Shubha k sare aat baje hae.... Or ap muje abh utha rehe ho?" Bondita sat up with a jerk.

"Relax Bondita.... admission sare gayara baje hae... Hum aram se poch jayenge... Abhi k lia tum tayyar ho jao... Me nasta lane k lia bahar ja raha hu thik hae?" Anirudh said.

"Ji barrister babu.... Me tyaar hoke ati hu....." Bondita said and rushed to the bathroom.

But again he saw the door opening a bit and Bondita peeping out.

"Kya huya Bondita kuch chahiye kya?" Anirudh asked.

"Vho.... Me kapre lena vhul gayi..." Bondita said shyly.

"Oh.....vho me bahar ja raha hu... Darwaza andar se lock karke tum ake tyaar ho jana thik hae?" Anirudh said while she hummed.

Bondita stood infront of the mirror inside the bathroom and had a look at herself. She started detaching the clothes when she felt something exotic. She realised that She scented just like him today which made her cheeks gain the brightest hue of red. She again gazed her own visage and thumbed her forehead just the realm he kissed last night. It felt so divine and blissful. Unknowingly her heart started giving her preposterous suggestion to feel that solicitude from him and not being able to bear the teasing of her own heart she smacked her head and blushingly get herself ready for the big day ahead.

"Bondita..... Tyaar huyi kya?" Anirudh asked from outside for the very 11th time while pacing to and fro in tension.

"Ji barrister babu....." A sweet feminine voice replied.

"Oh.... Thank you Bondita.... Akhir tumne jawab de diya... Pata nehi kabse pukar reha tha me tumhe.. Or tum...ho ki....." Anirudh entered the room and his words got dried up in his mouth seeing Bondita.

He won't lie she was looking breathtaking in the simple cotton saree hugging her hourglass figure. Her damp long tresses that she was drying using a towel were looking soo bewitching. Her face devoid of any makeup still the alluring smile she was passing him through the mirror had made his heart accelerate unwittingly. All over he could say that the sight infront of him was prepossessing enough to arrest his heart in the name of law called love.

"Barrister babu!" She snapped her fingers infront of him seeing her lost in her dreams.

"Huh! Oh.. Bondita... Achcha huya tum tayyar ho gayi...." Anirudh said while Bondita smiled.

"Tayyar to ho gayi.... Abh nasta karne chale... Pher admission k lia vhi to jana hae na?" Bondita said and Anirudh nodded his head.

"Chalo....." Anirudh said and started for the door when he felt Bondita not matching his footsteps. He looked behind and found Bondita gazing her own on the mirror while caressing her desolated wrists that once used to adorned with heavy golden bangles.

He knew she wasn't avaricious for such stuffs but they surely that had been a part of her quiddity as the Daughter in Law of the RC's.

"Bondita....." Anirudh called breaking her terrance.

"Haa... Oh sorry barrister babu... Pata nehi dhyan kahi par chaha gaya tha.... Chale?" Bondita said and was about to pass him when he holded her wrist stopping her at the place.

"Ruko...." Anirudh said and left her hand as he went towards the flower vase making Bondita flummoxed.

"Barrister babu..... Ye...kya hae?" Bondita asked as she saw Anirudh coming towards her with a flower in his hand.

"Shh..." Anirudh sushed her and gently bend coming closer to her.

Bondita closed her eyes due to their fortuitous juxtaposition. Anirudh slowly fondled her tresses and put the small strand of her hair behind her ear not before planting the flower behind her ear. She shivered a little as his fingers brushed her cheeks slightly in the process.

"Akheein kholo...." Anirudh apprised her.

Bondita opened her eyes and Anirudh made her turn towards the mirror as he said, " Bondita... Tumhe pata hae ek chotese bachche ko kiu kisi or shringar ki jarurat nehi hoti? Kiu ki bho apne masumiyat sehi sab ka dil jeet leta hae... Or jaha tak bat meri Bondita ki hae.. Usse vhi kisi or shringar ki jarurat nehi hae... Kiu ki meri Bondita.. Bilkul isi phool jesi pyari hae. Bilkul is phool ki tarah dusroki jindegi me vho khusiya bikhar deti hae.. Apne phool jesi masum man se sab k dil par raj karti hae..... Bilkul jese tum meri dil ki rani ho...."

Bondita smiled while tears beamed in her eyes scintillating her euphoria, beautitude and jouissance. She turned towards him and took him a bone crushing hug while he lovingly patted her head.

Their relationship has always been like this.Not of liaison or romance but of affinity. Not complexed like the ruffled threads but beautiful like the constellation of the stars, far but interconnected. They had propinquity yet love and armour in the most platonic way. They used to give rhythm to the unsung lyrics of their heart, now then and forever.

Don't forget to hit the star button, if it touches your heart. Thank you!