★ 21 ★ Sinful Love ★

*unedited

"You need to understand my fervour, Sakha babu. Binding my wishes for you is not something I stipulated in any concordat. You are effortlessly my need, without any need. You get it?" Bondita whispered coming dangerously close to his face. Her one hand busy caressing his lips while the other clutched his shirt for support as she stood on her toes.

Anirudh looked vacantly at Bondita, absolutely flabbergasted by her assertion. "Bon..." His lips maneuvered to utter but fell flat.

Bondita closed her eyes breathing heavily, grappling herself. The efficacy of his lips on her was something that made her meander in the unmapped beauties. Her lips wavering in jubilation, in nervousness, in contentedness along with antipathy . A miscellaneous feeling it was.

She slowly loosened her grip on his shirt, relaxing her knuckles that were red due to pressing them hard on his chest. Her fingers gently rested on his broad body and they leisurely came down tracing his abbs over his shirt. Her other finger that was caressing his lips skimmed down his chin and finally segregated to rest in air.

Anirudh reinforced his hands to cup her face and looked deep in her iris. Bondita couldn't gather the mettle to look back in his eyes! It was already a frenetic day today, annexing more theatrics wasn't possible.

"Bondita, it was wrong! You shouldn't......" Anirudh whispered flippantly.

Bondita nodded her head in dissent. Why was it wrong? She wasn't a mature adult but wasn't a small bairn too. She was a pubescent girl, almost 16, who knows the dissimilitude between whats right & whats wrong!

But for Anirudh, she wasn't. She might have an infantile nature but she wasn't that unsophisticated in terms of wordly knowledge.

He wanted to perpetuate her innocence and she wanted him to take on a board for her growing maturity.

"Wrong?" She murmured as if an indictment to his statement.

Her lashes touched her eyes brows this time as she shoot glance at him in pain.

Anirudh saw her dilated eyes but still nodded. "Yes, its wrong..!" He replied with a dour face, unsmiling.

"Aren't you the one saying me that kiss is just a proof of adoration? Then how it is wrong using in this phase where I need to promise and prove you something soo much important of our life?" She questioned in a booming voice.

"You are wrong again! Kiss is not something to prove! Its feelings! Pleasures! Likings! Won't it sound like a deal if using it as an evidence?" Anirudh replied in a low-pitched tone.

"Why Sakha babu? When everything is fair in love in war why can't it be here? This is an ultimatum war for me! Choosing you as an option hurted me like anything! Proving it through a kiss felt the best of everything!" She whispered back.

Anirudh got dumbfounded by her statement. He was about to reply when Bondita snapped back, " Sakha babu just answer me candidly! Today no shame, no shyness, no uneasiness, no sheath of lies! Its better to live with truth then dying with a lie!"

"Bondita! What lie and what truth?" Anirudh shrieked in disbelief.

"Don't you feel the same way I do for you? Say Sakha babu! All the time you saying me "Ami tomake vhalobashi" was just a lie? To keep my heart? Not intending to offend me?! Say loud Sakha babu!" Bondita loosed her good thinking senses!

"Have you gone crazy! I can't believe my Bondita is asking me such a...ques..." Tears cascaded down their cheeks.

"I did! Yes I did! You forced me to do so! Your unpredictable questions and queries made me ask these! Your actions broke my heart! I am not blaming you, I am just hurt to the core. I am not angry on you! I am just feeling worthless, a burden!" Bondita cried out.