★ 12 ★ Brewing Desire ★

*(Slightly mature)*

Life is glorious, filled with unremitting happiness , stairs of travails & avidity for innominate query. Be it for an adult or the babies or the juveniles.

And Bondita being Bondita was no anomalous. Witnessing the passionate kiss of the newly-weds , her inquisitive nature for pelting question made somersaults in her tummy.

When Anirudh pulled her to him by her waist, she quickly let her face enshroud in his arms being extremely reticent.

The exposure of her warm cheek on his comparative bleak shoulder was reinforcing her lips to quiver in ecstasy.

His warm hands over her silky gown on her waist was doing tumultuous & untrammelled things on her mind.

She closed her eyes for a split of second, as it gushed an assemblage of past, adding a new fragnatica of "desire".

The "kiss" was definitely making her body palpitate in an unknown rhythm.
Something strange pestering her veins and accruing on her core. For the second time. Yes.
It didn't irked her but she was slightly shaken with the newly wetness in her most sensitive part.

What is all new things?
Why was her body shaking as if the weather was parky?
The wetness? Again?
"Does witnessing or learning about kiss leads to such untraceable feelings?"
Do everybody feels like this? Or, she was exception?
"Ahhh! Should she ask her Sakha babu about it?" She thought and for a moment she let her eyes espy him.

The first thing that her orbs fell on was on his thin lips just below that sharp nose. She felt an electric lurch reminiscing , how she felt them on hers for a very brief moment. Enough to stiff their muscles.

And a very important thing escorting it was the newly found "wetness", she felt for the first time when her Sakha babu gave her the prime lesson of love & admiration between a couple. The kiss.

That time she camouflaged her feelings somehow, thinking it to be a natural call. But the same thing happening again was a little nonplussing for her.

She always felt different whenever she used to be around or close to Anirudh after she entered her muliebrity. Things like meteoric heartbeats, cheek warming was normal. And she knew very well how to eschew it atleast before the very eyes of her Sakha babu.

She still remembers how he had remote himself from her when she was ill-advisedly after him , and throwing herself on him forcefully in the name of her teenage infatuation & forced "love" topic of the society then.

What if he does it again, listening to her new founded feelings? "The wetness!?"

"Oh no... I cant." Bondita immediately shuddered off the thought and tried to make her breath even.
"In-n-out... Bonditaaaa.."

"Bondita....." Anirudh called her and she lifted her head up from his shoulder with a "hmm" hardly leaving her lips.

Hum chale? Salim or Rose k pass?" Anirudh said looking in her eyes while she nodded standing straight on her feet.

Aniruh smiled and was about to move forward when Bondita tugged his hand, halting his steps.

"Kya huya Bondita...? Kuch kehna hae tumhe?" Anirudh asked smilingly with a slight shrank eyes.

"Bho ek bath puchu?" Bondita wasn't sure if to ask.

"Bolo Bondita...." Anirudh sensed her incertitude thus he smiled warmly at her tightening his grip on her delicate shoulder, vitalizing her to speak up.