Chapter 52

November 2nd,

As difficult as it was you had to return, the apartment wasn't your home anymore yet so wasn't Gojo's, you just lived there and watched the world pass by as you froze in place. It was as if to you the entire world iced over and nothing seemed to ever move unless he was orbiting around you, melting them away. For now, at least the glaciers are melting and the time to move on is coming forth towards you at a steady canter.

Still, these hallowed halls feel nothing but tainted with deep cutthroat wills and the lingering of something guttural in the walkway. The memories of those nights with Usui swim back to the surface starved and ravaged by your blight of neglect. Now they come in full force in act of revenge and no barriers of wills and positive thinking can stop it.

The lashing assaults upon you could leave bone deep scars if they were real, hideous and unruly you've instantly lost everything and nothing at all.

November 4th,

Your door thuds with knocks in the brimstone of the midday sun and you shiver in the clusters of blankets cocooning yourself away. The latch unlocks and the door swings open, Morgan walks in with a pitiful stare that swallows you whole, she knows he's gone and that your pain is only beginning to fester the longer you stay comatose like this. Hidden away in the darkness allowing it to feast away at your shining light, it feeds off you like flies to a rotting carcass.

She will be damned to allow it to go on for a second further as she passes your dead rotting corpse, you barely acknowledging her existence as she passes onto the balcony and opens the blinds. Hissing and folding deeper into the depths of your cave, shying away from the welcoming sun of autumn. A brisk wind shivers and dances across the tuft of your hair eliciting a prickle of un-wanting chills down your shine.

You don't want to feel anything right now and that includes something as real as this.

"Come on, Y/n you need to stop wallowing in self-pity. Yeah, Gojo is gone but that doesn't mean the world stops and the seasons don't change. I know-"

Shifting in your blankets, annoyed, frustrated that she tries to pull that trick onto you, she knows nothing of what you're feeling and for her to come in like this is so uncalled for.

"You have no right to tell me that you know, just leave me alone, I have every right to be acting like this after having the man that I love walk out of my life like I meant nothing to him." sitting up now, tears strewn and fury bubbling up your throat.

Clenching fistfuls of linen sheets and heaving heavily towards the shocked girl before you, Morgan gasp lost for words but also happy that you're not completely gone. She clenches down her own fists out of pained anguish knowing whatever she says or does next will all be in vain; you're not listening and right now you do have every right to feel it. Everything since April has been a combined shit show of love and torment coming from every corner, and if there's anyone that deserves a break right now, it would be you.

"You're right, I'm sorry, I don't know how it is but please have your pity party elsewhere, this place stopped being your home a long time ago." Picking up her purse and keys once more from the kitchen counter you hear the door click and lock shut.

Annoyed and frustrated you know she's right; this place hasn't been your home for a very long time.

November 6th,

It's been a while since you've been outside and Morgan was right about one thing it sure has been a shit show since April and it looks like the world is still in this shit storm. More missing people reports as well as the sudden violent deaths popping up around Yokohoma and the rest of Japan, maybe it is a good thing to get out of the area for a while.