Chapter 12

"Have you ever sucked cock before?"

Was the question he asked of you, and in the silence Gojo took that as a no, he thought as much seeing as your sexual experience before him might as well have been that of a virgin. He knew this and yet still wanted to see if you had the courage to vocalise it.

Maybe not.

But that's not the reasoning behind your silence, you had quickly worked out what the questioned entailed and the reasoning behind his sudden shower, he was cleaning himself with the intent of this happening. Is this the next stage of your relationship with him?

It's logical, a lot of fun can be gained when both partners can pleasure each other and from the look on his face you're starting to picture his kinks, he really does get off that superiority factor. And seeing how big that thing is down there you doubt much pleasure will be given to him right away but that's why you're having fun with Gojo in the first place, he's 'teaching you' these things.

"No, but I want to." Gojo stuns nonchalantly smiles back up at you, that was unexpected on his part just when he thinks he knows you, you do something like this.

Grabbing your hands, he slightly tugs you downwards, you follow his command where now your face becomes level with his open slip and the semi-hard on forming a rise from the loose towel. You can see bits of his upper thigh, the almost crystal-clear pubic hair covering his ball sack, despite all that Gojo doesn't have much hair on his body despite his face and groin area.

"That's good to hear. There's nothing to be scared about, it's just like sucking a ice pop just it's hot not cold." His thumb rests and massages onto the side of your cheek moving up towards the slip of your rosy lips. You grab his bare legs for some support.

"How's your gag reflex?" Pressing harder you let him slip his thumb between your lips massaging and swirling all around your gums and over your teeth. You shake your head in confusion, honestly you didn't think that was a thing. His thumb tastes fresh and clean, soft on your palate.

"When blowing you try to make sure your tongue rests on the underside of the cock and not to graze your teeth on it." His thumb presses further inside, opening up your mouth wider enough to allow him in, you feel his fingers smooth out your jawline and even entangling in some loose strands.

"Because it'll be your first time don't worry about deep throating just yet, make sure you hold the base with your hand, so you don't choke." Gojo takes one of your hands and trails it up towards his inner thigh just on the edge of the most sensitive part of himself.

Eyes widening but curiosity getting the better of you, you push your hand forwards past his feather light touch Gojo watching as the confidence spurs in you. He'll make a slut out of you yet, the towel already loose for you, your shocked expression makes him chuckle a little once your hand finds it.

Big and firm. It's much bigger than your own hand, even if you use two it would still be too big and to think this fitted inside of you, all of it. He's long and girthy in all the right ways, you feel the bump of a vein and even some of his white pubes, Gojo bites his cheek slightly from the light stimulation.

"You can even lick it as a lollipop." He finally adds taking out his now soaked thumb shrivelled slightly from being in your warm mouth the entire time. Inching closer Gojo guides your lips towards his dick leaving you to hold it in place.

"Fuck Y/n, you look fucking hot right now." He murmurs closing his eyes to the tingling pleasure from your hands clamping down onto his penis, cupping the shaft.

Gulping you open your mouth.

Hesitantly you bring out your tongue like a dog in heat and swipe up quickly enough, he hisses but his dick stays still in your hand. You might as well get the whole blowing thing over with, he can't taste that bad seeing as he did just shower. Opening your mouth fully as you can tongue flattening out bringing the hardening dick into your mouth, it's hot. Only the tip could get in but that was enough for now, your tongue sucking and swirling around the head, you keep your eyes watching his reaction.

Gojo has his eyes locked onto you his back arched, his hand interlocking with your own and the other sliding up and entangling into your hair. His fingers massaging your head slightly applying pressure to your head bringing you downwards. He shouldn't be cruel but when he sees you start to lap him up like a dripping ice cream, he just can't help it.

He keeps his hand in place, unmoving.

Trapped between Gojo's hand and swallowing his penis you have no choice but to do something to make him cum, air becoming thinner by the second. Your hand at the base thrusts in and out wanking him off, sloppy sounds from your sweat and his pre-cum slap out of your hand and mouth. The kind of wet noise that isn't meant to be sexual but really is, squelching spit and some of his salty pre-cum drips from the sides of your lips, bringing your thighs together feeling the sense of wetness seeping through your panties.

Tears pricking your cheeks looking up into his lust-stained eyes like the stained-glass windows of a church but how sinful he looks now. A red hue blushes over his cheeks like a splotch of freckles, his white hair shading his eyes slightly from looking down, his lips parted. Gojo is lost in the pleasure, he knows it's bad but at the end of the day it's a whole new set of pleasure from your gorilla grip pussy. So empty and warm, moist enough to give him the feeling of a wet pussy just for him, so salivating.

Hands that are attached to each other like glue, you would think it was your hand that would be marking his but in reality, it's his onto yours. The grip tightening, you squirm and thrash head bobbing up and down his length, flushed cheeks and crazed eyes, you feel him twitch. The feral look Gojo has, his sense of reason gone bucking his hips forwards, you scream internally a splatter of hot sticky string shoots out of his penis tip straight down the pipe.

Lurching backwards away from him coughing and gagging at the sudden explosion in your mouth, he hear him sigh in relief, you curl back onto one knee spitting out anything in your mouth, spit, cum, anything. Tears and even a snot string down your face, you wipe it away with your forearm pushing away from Gojo entirely.

He's fucked up.

~*~

Huhhhh, that's what happens you can't take it in entirely