Chapter 13

You and Gojo aren't talking, well it's more like you're ignoring his attempts to apologise so here you are now playing with your food, Gojo realises the mistake is on his part. A normal person would have the restraint to pull away not face fuck a newbie.

You have already gotten over the little mess from an hour ago, Gojo had ordered food whilst you were showering, somehow, it's all desserts but you did ask for some ramen which he did get for you. He sighs watching you watch the still bright out sky, the rays of the sun hitting and casting a glow to you both. The streaks that still run raw down your cheeks glow in evidence.

Today wasn't meant to turn out like this.

You were meant to be at home watching movies with Morgan, Gojo was meant to be with some other hoe he has, not with you, not like this. Pouting, you turn back with furrowed gaze, Gojo stuns thinking you are about to end it all here, he did do something horrible after all.

"I am never doing that again." You declare outrightly so, Gojo blinks.

So, there are more next times just not a next time for fellatio, he can work with this. Raking up a chocolate covered strawberry plopping into his mouth, the smooth texture of the chocolate going down nicely with his new improved mood.

"Like, don't ever shove your fucking dick down my throat ever again," Waving your hand out the one he badly bruised with his unneeded strength, like where the hell did that come from?! "And don't even think about doing this again." Gojo just sits back watching the show.

Yes, he also did that.

There's a lot Gojo has done today which he can clearly see has popped a fuse, he just knew he was going to piss you off today. Just what can he do to make it better, leaning back into his straw woven chair sipping his white wine.

"Then I'll do whatever you tell me tonight." You squint your eyes at him, it's not like you weren't leading up to that. It's just that you're too busy being annoyed at him but you're starting to get the feeling Gojo's one of those annoying guys that isn't affected by what people do or say, it makes it worse when he turns the tables.

Gojo is indeed one of those guys, even worse so when you find out he can do whatever he likes. He's only considerate because he likes that pussy of yours, the grip and tightness is just so fresh that he can't pass it up and your earnestness with him is just to die for.

"Kneel and beg for me."

He stops, he really wasn't expecting that.

But he does it anyway, the chair screeching a little probably on purpose on his part he wants to see how far he can tread on this thin ice of his making. Gojo got back into his casual attire after you came back from the shower but now you see it with disdain Gojo takes the hint to strip also. Now bare in only his black boxers his prominent erect penis pressing through creating a tent in them.

Narrowing your eyes at him, spreading your legs for him Gojo slips his hands around and up your inner thigh, slipping your foot out from your slipper bringing it forth towards his hard-on before pressing down. He flinches from the sudden stimulation, he would never take you for someone to take control so quickly, he's only complying because he's finding it really fucking hot.

"Eat me and touch yourself."

Gojo will gladly do just that.

You let him touch you more from the front, his teeth grazing and eventually sinking in but not so deep that they draw blood but enough that a mark is made, an indentation that he was there. Gojo slips his hands around your perky round squishy ass, cupping and moving the fabric away before slipping it off your legs slow and sensual just the way you like it.

A touch like a lover.

Or so he thought.

Grabbing fistfuls of his hair smashing them directly towards the only thing he can see, smell and lick right now. Your forceful behaviour eliciting electricity and stimulation panging in the one area his other hand lingers. Slipping it out his dick springs out as if it were being stripped of its right to breathe, Gojo himself wouldn't even believe the very girl he's been sleeping with is acting so confidently.

He must be rubbing off on you.

He does like them greedy.

Keeping your hand in his silky hair kind of jealous because of it, closing your gaze to him for the briefest of moments relishing in the breath-taking moment of being eaten. Taken by this man from your command, you know he could say no but why would he when all he wants is you. Nothing more, nothing less, no emotions just what you're body has to offer.

You feel his tongue slobber and gloss your exposed lips and clit soaking it in his own juices, lubricating them with your own making from the slight touches of his warm breath and strong tongue that effortlessly glides back and forth, left and right from your clit to your tight hole. One hand massaging the spots he can't always reach while eating you out and his other working at himself, you've never seen someone else masturbate so you keep your eyes trailed to that.

His right hand slicks up and down already squelching noises fap along with him from his leaking pre-cum, even with one hand you can see the now becoming exposed tip, the extra skin of his foreskin bringing up and down from his rapid movements. Gojo slows feeling your gaze upon him, he should give you a show, his fingers loosely grabbing his girth almost as tickles of shocks twitch along the side of his cock.

You take too much attention on his big, long, sexy as fuck dick to not realize the magic he's doing to you, creating the build-up, twisting and pinching your lips before he himself knows you're on the brink. And you don't even realise how the power of balance has switched in his favour so suddenly, when instantly your legs tremble, hips jerk and toes curl an ungodly sound escaping your lips.

"Huuuuck~ahhhh, fu-fu-fuuuuckkkk~" Pushing his head further inside unable to realise the snake like smirk tricking his very own lips, thighs jiggling slightly unable to control the fricking orgasm of orgasms stemming all over your body.

Slumping over him breathing hard, in and out still feeling his fingers inside you, you're eyes twitch open.

"No, no, no, no, noooo~" Gojo curls and the stimulating pleasure continues.

~*~

Should I continue or should I make you suffer?

fuck buddies don't act like this (Gojo x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara