Chapter 22

Sighing for the umpteenth time as the sixth dick pic gets swiped away, it has only been a few days since you and Morgan decided to go back on the app. You have attempted before as a joke back in high school, but it was just filled with a bunch of creeps now it's just as worse but with boys your own age.

You haven't heard from Gojo in a while but it's not like you're in need of him rather you're sulking because of what he did the last time ha had you. You find it strange this behaviour, he behaves as if he owns you and that's only what you think, Morgan has it that he's found you, as in the one.

Brushing her off for childish dreams in romantic love you know he wouldn't or couldn't Gojo doesn't appear to be the type of guy capable of love. If he were it would be distorted and made to always be in his favour.

You can't imagine what being in a relationship with Gojo would be like, and there's no point in doing so when he said it himself, he doesn't do feelings.

"Why do men think we want to see it, like bruh that shrimp shrivelled up thing is making me want to gag not swallow it whole." Morgan whines shrugging her phone away from her.

You can't help but think back to the one dick you don't mind swallowing, and damn are you thirsty for it.

"I just don't get how a 'hi' goes to an unsolicited dick me." Whining alongside her you shove your phone back into your pocket.

The slow-moving traffic of people in the café made it the perfect hide out for you and Morgan to be, especially when now you should be planning for your upcoming exhibit. Your university is hosting a gallery viewing to the public and even a chance to sell some pieces if you're lucky enough.

Preparations for the sports festival is going underway with university ordering out everyone to get fit and to start partaking in a sport once a week.

"Imma head to the ladies." Nodding along, you slump into your palm, boredom takes over, your back pocket buzzes.

Taking out the device once again thinking its from one of your matches but actually Gojo, he sent you a message.

Fuckboy

Sent 3 attachments.

Raising a brow at what he could possibly have sent in hindsight it may have not been the place to open them right there and then out in public. Eyes bulging more than when you watched, The ring, and cheeks flushing. Quickly exiting but his typing bubble keeps you from leaving.

Fuckboy

You like that?

You make me so goddamn horny that I can't wait to fuck you

Debating whether to type back or to leave makes you hesitate, another bubble rises, maybe he knows you're being awkward about it and is just teasing. Well two can play that game.

You

Oh yeah?

Guess what makes me horny?

Gojo stops when he sees you have responded so quickly and so flirty that he can't help but smirk against his palm, his student frowns knowingly what his teacher is doing.