Chapter 21

A/N: Bruh, I was on holiday and didn't realise the time

Monday rolled around and with-it June came, like a thrashing of the waves you welcomed it as a new beginning, that and your assignments were now finally complete. An art gallery even was going to begin for summer as well as the sports festival your university holds each year despite most of the students being physically inadequate to perform any form of sports.

Preparing for that has taken up most of your time away from your phone, you and Morgan haven't been able to catch up for a while and you fear without her guidance you might fall for this man. Gojo has stated multiple times that what you share with him is strictly physical none of that love hoo-ha, that's what's starting to grate at you.

"You okay?" Morgan blows down your neck, flinching out of your skin like some cartoon character moving away by a step, she smiles like some sly child would.

What prank does she have ringing up inside that head of hers?

"Uh, yeah, I just need some help." Looking away quickly like if it was fleeting thought, but Morgan reads you better than you read yourself.

"Hah, is it about Gojo-san?" Nodding slowly, head down.

Taking you by the hand she removes you from the empty white walls of the gallery straight towards the café area.

"So, what's up?"

You sit in one of the blue bean bags in the farthest corner, Morgan sits in a red one.

"I'm in trouble." Hinting to what she's been barking down your neck for a while now, Morgan sighs, rubbing her temple she wishes you don't fall down the same rabbit hole she did.

"Look this is what Fuckboys want, they want to be your world, they want you to drop everything when they call. They ensnare you with the catch-up spending nights away with them but in no world will they fall for you, they're simply fucked up like that." Leaning forwards onto her knees, Morgan's long dark hair spills from behind her ear.

"It's just hormones." She tries to reason.

"I get to call him by his first name."

"It must be a sex thing, it's pretty weird if you think about it to call your partner by their last name." Holding herself as she then proceeds to re-enact a love making scene of you and Gojo.

Laughing along with her, Morgan secretly smiles.

"It's not love. Y/n-chan, Gojo is just using you for sex, and at the moment so are you, it's fun and can be for a while. All I'm saying is that I hope you understand that and when you feel like this again you need to end it." She pauses a stray tear escaping her eyes, pulling a tag along of black eyeliner down with-it.

"He'll just hurt you."

Biting your lip for a moment you sit there finally taking in the severity of the situation, if you allow it Gojo can have your heart in his hands, he won't look or even mind about your feelings, throwing it away to the side when you start being human around him.

"What about dating apps?"

You and Morgan smile.

~*~

The Y/n in this book is kinda simple minded