Chapter 28

Tall Snow White leather stiletto's clacked against the polished marble flooring of the only exclusive 5 star hotel in Tokyo that of course Gojo just walked in booking a room for the both of you, the things this man can't do is yet to be discovered. He had called earlier today on the spontaneous factor that you both had nothing to do rather than fuck each other but of course the extravagant man had to take 10 steps forwards offering to pick you up at 5 o'clock on the dot only for you to dress like a goddess. Now wearing the only dress in your collection you had impulsively bought on sale a few years ago thankful it still fits, the dress silk and cinched at the waist made your bust appear more fuller and round. The cream creases of the dress even allure white collared briefcased men walking out into the reception, you don't miss for a beat how Gojo's hand slides over the small of your bare back like it's meant to be there.

Your skin decorated with your finest jewellery, rich pearls and the dark royal colour of the lapis lazuli earrings hanging by the lobe. Not the only prize to stand next to Gojo as he fashioned in his own rare off-white embellished silk suit, the rich stark of snow falling out of his coat a few buttons missing as his famously pale skin shines under the pure chandelier light. You both look like royalty in this one large room, people stop to stare at you both as jealous men and women watch with lingering eyes as Gojo steers you to the gold encrusted elevator door.

They silently opened as you both leapt inside not missing the single beat of euphoria hitting you like a wave of perfume cascading down your form. Gojo watches still wearing his dark circular sunglasses that now sit vibrantly atop the bridge of his nose the only other colour despite his other delicious eyes, just so blue. They scan from the long bare legs up to the firm perky roundness of your ass carrying themselves along the edge of where the hem meets the bare back. Your shoulder blades contort to your making as you stand straighter smirking as you're fully aware of what you do to this man, Gojo breathes in the scent of your rich candied perfume that just makes him hunger for a snack.

"Let's grab a bite first before we get down to the real meal, hmm?" His childish smile lays atop your own lips, tonight is the night, you tell yourself.

The elevator doors ping open revealing the luxurious space of a white and silver dining hall, from the white tiles to the overhanging white orbs but your eyes instantly land on the breathtaking view, it's Tokyo, but you've never seen it in it's more beautiful forms like this one. The waiter at the reception brings you both towards a fancy round table only set for two. Scanning the room finding no one else you can only be left wandering if Gojo rented out the whole floor just for the two of you, but you shake your head from such a fantastical tale.

"I already ordered ahead of time, you like red?" He asks still scanning the vicinity utterly in awe from the view to the peace and privacy you two can share.

"Uh, yeah..." The waiter pushes your chair under you as you lower yourself towards it, thanking him he immediately leaves.

Gojo sits lazily to his chair, elbow resting atop the clothed table as his fingers support his jaw, his eyes all on you. Your finger circling the spare wine glass set atop your table for decorations the slow tune of an echo ringing out.

"Tell me, you're not really a teacher are you?" The question that had long since been a mystery, you know for a fact no school pays as well for him to live so... lavishly.

Gojo smirks it's these sorts of questions that bring the playful side out of him. Keeping to his comfortable form he lets you continue, humouring himself.

"Like, are you some kind of spy?" You dip your head closer to the centre of the table trying not to arouse any suspicion but the only attention you're really arousing is the man sat in front of you.