Chapter 17

It felt dreadful, lounging about in your home barely unable to move it was the worst you've ever had it, the pill should be starting to kick in soon so periods like that will never happen again. It was precisely the same day you finished that Gojo had texted you, he came off slightly excited to hear from you again and his affection for you only stemmed as far as to asking if you were okay?

Fuck buddies aren't meant to be affectionate outside of sex, it's probably why you don't call him by his first name out in public nor kiss him when you're just in passing. Far too affectionate and endearing of love to do such things, but now you stand just outside the train station on pre-orders from the one man you plan to fuck.

Early mid-day has rolled around, quite early for some erotic positions and locked knees afterwards but just like they say, 'it's 5 o'clock somewhere'. Dressed more for a day out in a lilac sun dress and a straw hat for some cover as the beating sun takes over, May is ending, and with-it June is arriving.

It's only been two weeks since you first met Gojo and in that time you've already tasted and gotten hooked on the high of sex. There's more fun times to come, Gojo spots you standing besides the wall to the entrance of the station. A soft smile gracing your lips, sighing he walks along towards you, his own cheeky smile copying your own.

"Yahoo, big summer blow out, time to have some fun." His sarcastic smile and jazz hands of a wave makes you giggle slightly, of course he's still the big man child you know so much.

"You're so silly." Holding your hat as a gust of wind travels by hairs fraying along with it.

"Let's goo to have some fun." But the direction he was taking you was no place to have some 'fun' fun, looking over neck aching slightly tugging at his leather jacket.

Peering down from his shades, Gojo watches as you without batting an eye simply mutter.

"Aren't we going to do it?"

Not even flustered, he watches you await his confirmation, with his hands in his pockets, wrist holding a little green souvenir bag. A lot of thoughts whirl around inside his mind but chooses to take the childish way out, he wants a reaction from you.

"Ay, what do you take me for?"

"My fuck buddy." As quick as he answered so did you without any hesitation, but what is this feeling, no resentment nor any side affects of the love drug remain on your face, just placid like a fish in the ocean.

"You're so lewd." Looking up at him with a flicker of a side eye, Gojo only smirks knowingly how lewd he can be himself.

As amusing as he finds your straightforward responses, he senses the lack of emotion hidden behind your words, maybe he'll act up a bit more today. Taking you by the hand he strides forwards completely disregarding the difference in leg strides and his strength pulling you along like a sack of potatoes.

"The arcade." Saying that like it was a bad thing, Gojo happily walks inside only to glimmer down for a second to see the change in look in your gaze.

Competition perhaps?

"I'm looking for some today, it's not any day that I get a day off." Sighing with still his hands in his pockets, Gojo directs you to the nearest game.

"Are you sure about this?" Already happily taking your coin and inserting it into the machine, Gojo only watches as pure unbridled excitement gleams from you.

"Bring it on!"

"Wooo!" Cheering on as you win another fight game, Gojo had suggested this game after you completely thrashed him in the racing car game, he also got defeated shooting some zombies.

Gojo slumps over, he knew he didn't have much of a childhood growing up but to get defeated like this by someone way younger than him is slightly humiliating.

"Didn't you go to the arcade as a kid?" Asking like an innocent child you look over slightly guiltily now, maybe you should have let him win but Gojo seems to be that kind of guy to never let someone go easy on him.

"Nah, I was more on the street as a kid." Thinking that meant that as being outside exploring the world you don't dare to take the questioning any further.

"Oh, I know maybe we should play on the claw machine." Perking up Gojo takes out his spare coins following you to the nearest one. It was a Pokémon plushie machine and who doesn't love Pikachu.

"I'm getting him." Smiling you watch Gojo effortlessly win at the claw machine even gaining two in one go, as if he's magical.

"Look at you goo-" Stopping short when a group of young girls same age as you squish and perk their breasts in Gojo's line of sight. Stepping away for a moment, you look over to find a food stall, a taste for something sweet savours off your tongue.

Watching as he effortlessly gains all the girl's attention into a small huddle, while this is happening Morgan texts you. Asking if you're free right now, seeing as Gojo is so in awe with the girls maybe you should just go but as you're about to he comes back.

"Sorry, sorry, let's get some food." Looking over to see the girls squealing clutching their phones to their chest, it kinda reminds you of your first meeting with Gojo.

Gojo wearily watches your subtle movements and your twitching gaze, he knows what's coming.

"Those girls were pretty." Murmuring more so to yourself but also in awe that pretty people really do find each other.

"You're pretty." He hastily adds, he's not really fond of girls when they get sad but Gojo doesn't get a hint of that.

"Did I say I was ugly?" Inclining your head in a questioning manner, Gojo internally stops and continues watching you.

No, you didn't even imply you were saying that Gojo's past experiences did however or they would be visually jealous of him talking to other girls but you on the other hand is annoyed at his own presumptions of you. Maybe you really don't care about the feeling's aspect, but then why does he?

Shaking his head, Gojo slings his arm around your shoulder this brings his bag close to your elbow, it's securely sealed and itching to be opened.

"What's in the bag?"

"A surprise for later." He smirks.

~*~

Long as smut coming soon 😏