Chapter 38

!!TW!!

The burning of summer finally laying thickly upon the crisp shiver dancing along the fine hairs standing straight from the excruciating heat. Paralysingly thrilling standing before the white metallic door in a sheer overcoat barely able to stand in your denim shorts and a muted mustard blouse. The door opens to a splendidly dashing young man that you've been seeing for a while now but surprisingly his appearance is different and gasping from the notable change in him.

Usui stands in regular clothing, bleached denim jeans, a white tee, eye catching is what you can describe of it but for reasons out of the norm, you quote that yourself. The underwhelming assault startles you enough to take a few steps back to re-orientate yourself with what is happening, Usui chuckles.

"Please come in."

Walking inside utterly shocked to find your aesthetically pleasing, dashingly handsome boyfriend living in a very normal home, his layout for the front room is very attractive. Standing under the archway at the foothold of the room finding the living space sectioned off with an interior wall divider of a small coffee table and a flat screen Tv. Small and cosy for evening date nights, you can already see yourself snuggling up next to him with a small glass of wine in hand and a blanket wrapped around the both of you.

Usui leads you in further where your eyes catch the secret escaping cubby corner, oh you just knew he reads, and that bookshelf design is to die for with a very comfy beanbag chair sitting centre for the perfect viewing. Awing at the placement of everything compared to your shit hole of a can apartment you can clearly tell he either had this built for him or knows his stuff about saving space. You both walk past the bathroom and toilet area within the hallway between the living space and the kitchen and oh wow is it big, bigger than yours and you love it. Oh, the space, the surfaces, the kitchen tools and the space; you know when you're getting old when this shit pleases every fibre of your being.

"So, what do you think?" Usui lays his back onto the kitchen counter, both of his hands fixing to anchor him there on each side of himself.

Placing your hand subconsciously around your handbag, clutching close to your hips as you look all around the kitchen/ diner. It sure is fit for one or two people, tilting your head at such as you see many posters of old timey pantos and musicals on the walls. Huh, well he always seemed to like the theatrics, so this does show his true self, looking back to find his charming face watching you, waiting.

"It's very... you."

"Alright, I'll take that. My bedroom is just the room over," he quickly junctures in turning downwards to look at his watch.

Your eyes quickly catching the slight openness of the ajar door to his room, there you easily see the light catching a particular piece of fabric, white and glistening coming from the mirrored closet. White frilly lace. Is that-

"Wine?"

Wide eyed you turn head on as if you're caught in the act only to find him having his back to you, reaching for one of the many emerald bottles stacked and popping the cork, flinching from the sudden sound. Diverting to the clock overhanging besides the only other window in the house you assume one is also in his room other than the living space, reading 11:37 AM.

"A bit early for some wine?" You joke; well indeed it is but what can you say you're both working adults needing a timeout.