Chapter 1

It was a stupid idea, you knew this, Morgan knew this and yet here you were about to walk into the one club the both of you wouldn't even dream about entering. Where the white collared men lounge on the red leather sofas, spreading their legs to the fullest degree as their hungry eyes devour at the strippers dancing atop the small metallic tables. Lonely women perch from their high pedestals just after being dumped now scour the scene for potential meals to fill their growing appetites.

It was only just recently that you lost your virginity to your shitty ex-boyfriend, it wasn't as satisfying for you and now Morgan drags you inside one of the hell-traps that she's always wanted to be a part of. Just out of your first ever relationship, the sinking feeling of dread swallowing you whole as you're not exactly up for being groped, grabbed, or ogled at by these fiends, these predators.

They sit in the lounge area where they lick at their salivating lips for the pleasure of tasting your skin against their taste buds. One man in particular pull down his hippy-like sunglasses to the bridge of his nose that contours the rest his face like a supermodel. His stark white hair flushes under the red light in hues of pinks and reds, the crevices of his lips tug upwards as if he's amused by the scared little lamb standing sheepishly in the lions' dens. His hair is so white that it doesn't even seem natural, he stares you down by his uncomfortable gaze that shivers upon your naked forearms prickling with goose bumps.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Morgan runs her palm up and down your exposed arms whilst bringing you close to the crook of her neck, her breast acting as a warm cushion.

Unable to control the tears breaking through and streaming down your cheeks you can't help but snuggle further into the warming embrace of your best friend. Despite yourself being slightly jealous of her breath-taking figure that any man or woman would be lucky enough to have a taste of, you however look down at your own body with disappointment.

"I- I don't like it here, they're, they are looking at me weird." scrunching up your eyes despite the pressurising gaze of the unknown man following your every flinch and tremble against Morgan's body.

Sighing at the train wreck of an idea to bring you along on her little adventures to trying something new, she should have known that you aren't ready for this sort of scene yet. Not by a long shot, you're disgusting ex-boyfriend has already given you enough trauma to deal with that she doesn't need adding weird old men to that list as well. You're still too fresh and green in her eyes, still got that doe-eyed look of someone who's recently lost their V-card only to find out you don't shit out sunshine and rainbows at the end. Sex can be amazing, passionate and magical but not the sort of fantasy that has been spoon fed to many young women by the media of it always being amazing.

"Okay, let's just go home for today and watch that movie you've been raving on about since forever." Her frustration fades away after your smile beams up from her cleavage.

Nodding along you both quickly descend out of the hot steamy club leaving the cigar-alcohol infested building for another day. The gaze of the peculiar man stills holds true even to the bittersweet end as the last remnants of your body exit out of the door. Still feeling the gaze lick up a trail along your arms, hugging yourself in the early April chills.

The want in his eyes then flicker bright and blue like a predator stalking his prey in the confines of the jungle. The feeling sets off an array of tingles inside your chest with a flurry of beating wings tapping against your abdominal walls. It made you feel special unlike Hitoshi who never even bothered enough to care for such an out of reach task. Just like how his follow you out do the heated atmosphere lurk and gently caress your elbow.