Chapter 2

It was a nice place, big, large and pristinely clear, white the walls were but currently your mind was elsewhere from the home decor, but where to put your hands. You've never felt this urgency before, the passionate kisses, breathing hard for air as Gojo latches on tighter around your lips. You had completely succumbed to him.

And he was loving it the power you immediately gave him, he likes this about fresh off the books sort of girls, he craves to be superior to them and you aren't a exception to this. Pushing you against a wall like a guide to the next room if they were in a house tour, your back slamming onto the wall. He held your flailing arms placing them around his neck hooking them in place, you thanked him internally for this.

But then the fear crept in, you had only had sex once before this and that was painful and rushed, he came but not you. It was more than that all he wanted after that was more sex with you, he said it felt great, amazing even and was in disbelief that you weren't. So now as Gojo presses himself against you the fear of that displeasure that pain swarms a whirlwind inside.

"Hey," He whispers breaking away, you don't know why but that helps you from your thoughts. "Let me pleasure you tonight." Removing his sunglasses his rich ocean blue eyes bore into you they're casted by shadows of his hallway, nodding you let him slip his hands right under you. Instinctively you wrap your legs around his torso as he carries you off upstairs.

"I've never felt good before." Suddenly blurting out at the foothold of his master bedroom, Gojo smirks kicking the door open.

You look away into the wide-open windows of his penthouse suite, the whole room looks out upon Tokyo, you quite simply don't understand though as you were in Yokohama just 20 minutes ago. But that's not what makes you look back, it's his large hand that gentle caress of your chin as he manoeuvres you to the bed.

"Relax you're in good hands and by the end of it all you'll be so wet you'll be begging me for more." Capturing your lips in his unable to react as well as he does when he easily slips his tongue in making work of your mouth before pulling back biting and sucking onto your lower lip.

Somehow or another you find yourself without jeans lying back on the bed with nothing, but the white lace underwear Morgan told you to wear, they were originally bought for your ex but that didn't turn out so well. But you're glad it isn't the Hello kitty ones you'd normally wear, now that would be embarrassing. You watch him with half lidded eyes as he moves down further of your body kissing your abdomen in a flurry of little pecks like a child would.

It wasn't until his large hand started to palm you through your lace panties did you start gasping, it was a new pleasure you had done it before to touch yourself down there but by someone else it felt insane. His whole finger presses firmly down where you assume is your clitoris as spasms of shockwaves results into your body, legs twitching.

Gojo smirks, he didn't know what a jackpot he had landed upon, he was recently on the prowl for a beginner in sex, hard to come by at his age seeing as many lose their virginity around the end of high school but to find you was like a needle in a haystack. The power alone was thrilling, the way you trembled against him all from one press of his measly index finger, he felt pity towards whoever took your v-card. The personal sight he sees now is enough for him to ejaculate.

But he doesn't, not yet you had already alerted him that you had never felt pleasure before and knowing to get what he wants he needs to 'teach' you the way of the world of sex and that's just what he's planning to do. Laying down more kisses towards your inner thigh you push backwards into the bed more as he begins licking you over the fabric of underwear saliva dripping carelessly around and seeping into you.

Warm, dribbles presses and sucks onto the foremost part of you clenching fistfuls of sheets into your fists how could this get any better you thought. Skilfully Gojo erasers all signs of white lace panties from you chucking them to the wooden floors somewhere you didn't have time to recover from such an attack you figured that was enough prep spreading yourself for him what you didn't expect was for him to go back in for seconds.

"Huuuuhhh~" Sucking in sharply gulping down the masses of air as you feel his wet muscle slither and suck left and right all over your labia to your clitoris, pinching and twisting earning more reactions from you.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh myyyyy ggodd~~~" Moaning out as the big O comes over the horizon never in your life have you experienced something you are now, so frightening yet filling as the feeling to release yearns louder and bigger as he pushes on faster and harder.

You begin to see whites when the sensitive touch of his fingertip prods further down before sticking inside you, he continues his work with his mouth whilst slowly pumping in and out of you.

"Oh my god, s-stop, no, n-no, w-wwait." Grabbing his white hair suddenly as you finish on top of him, seizing at the feeling of him retracting his finger, you shake and tremble legs involuntarily spasming in and out.

"You taste nice,"He licks his index finger clean before stripping himself of his lilac dressshirt, swallowing hard at the sight of him. "Don't worry I'm going to bemaking you cum a lot more than that."

~*~ 

Too bad you have to wait for the update 😈

I hope that was spicy