Chapter 10

Mid-afternoon comes as you and Morgan start packing up your supplies, the end of the day has come at 3 o'clock, meaning there's plenty more of chit chatting and wasting your day away with some movies and even some drinking. Walking out of campus the sun still out and the skies still blue if you didn't know any better today turned out really good.

Gojo hasn't texted since that day but seeing as you're such in a good mood it wouldn't hurt calling him for a booty call, that night when he finally degloved you and planted you in his pot his seed. Even in an only sexual relationship there's a depth of intimacy that you both share on some sort of level.

Dragging out your phone from your back pocket about to dial his number when a shudder runs down your spine, halting in your movements Morgan gulps seeing the one person you and she don't want to clock onto.

Before you two standing about 8 feet away immersed in his own world stands your cheating ex-boyfriend. You forget sometimes that he's a sculptor and comes on days that you're in and sometimes like today have classes at similar times. His chestnut hair gilded by the light, waved in a comb bouncing above his brow.

His golden gaze connects to your own, his long heavy footfalls stride across the grounds before he's in arm's length, he looks better for someone who got punched in the face by none other than Morgan herself. No one forgets a slap from Morgan so a punch would leave you traumatized, after all Morgan was a part of the boxing club back in high school, for some reason she chose photography as her major and damn is, she good at it.

His copper sweater matches nicely with his overall aesthetic, but he isn't here to bask in your attention, he's here to gloat.

"Y/n, you look good." Shocked with his response Hitoshi takes your silence for a flustered state, he smirks thinking he still has power over you.

"Oh, fuck off Hitoshi." Morgan exclaims already winding up her throwing arm for another direct hit, it would've been one if the one person you were about to ring just suddenly appears.

You thought of this for a while now but Gojo really does appear out of thin air.

His tall form catches many blushing woman's attention a crowd is drawn but Gojo scans the area even behind his blindfold, he sensed you with his eyes and finds you twitching and gaping at him. Did you already spot him? Sauntering over with a chipper in his step, Gojo slings his arm around Hitoshi's shoulder, anyone could mistake it as comradery, but you don't.

The glint in Gojo's demeanour suggest otherwise, he really is otherworldly.

His all black high-neck uniform as well as his blindfold is a stark contrast to the wondrous colours of every student on campus right now. This is an art college, not many people tend to wear all black, especially in May.

Hitoshi chuckles awkwardly he feels a heavy presence on his shoulder and doesn't know if it's from the stranger or something worse, it's like a crawl of spiders trickling down his spine. Gojo has already deemed who this guy is and what he is to you, he watches you still firmly holding your phone thumb hovering over the dial button for his contact.

"Yahoo, Y/n-chan let's get going before the sweet shops shut. I'm planning on buying some of that delicious Ban-pin in Chinatown." He sways on Hitoshi's shoulder some more before dropping off and taking your hand holding your phone in his.

So large, you remember such hand gripping tightly around your hips and waist, marks still red to this day.

"Hold on-" Hitoshi abruptly stops with that chain of thought from one glance Gojo shuts him up and quite frankly you too.

Take note never piss off Gojo Satoru.

~*~

I can just see Gojo flicking any ex away and keeping you to himself, I know he's been confirmed as a fuckboy but I think he would be slightly possessive