Chapter 46

Sunday:

The morning soon comes and takes over from the previous hellish night that thankfully your mind has blotted over with a black paint brush not wanting to relive the horrors you had to face. The morning after isn't much better when you begin reliving your first mornings again at Gojo's house, funny how life works but this time you didn't do anything not that you know of.

Wait. A. Damn. Minute.

Looking down and assessing your body relieving a big sigh when you find that you're still in the same clothes as yesterday... yesterday when Usui came over and- and-

Shaking your head trying to ignore the tears building up at the crescents of your lids you don't notice the hand pushing away the strands of your hair nor the sad look of the man next to you. Trembling away from him when you clock onto the moving form, Gojo, doesn't frown nor flinch away from you all he does is keep a steady hand assuring you. You're okay, Gojo wouldn't do anything, and you know that's a fact with how long you've known him and him being respectful and considerate through and through.

But this situation is a little funny, not only did you call your ex-fuckbuddy but also someone you've just admitted to yourself for having feelings for right after coming from a traumatic situation. The whole thought lifts you up a bit as your chest rises and falls quickly, stomach aching when a quick flutter of laughs pours out from you. Eyes crinkling up and as much as you want to think that you're cute laughing you're the type to snort like a pig when you get going, oh and don't forget gasping for air like a seal.

You become one of those squeaky chicken toys that dogs get or whoever buys them, you are hundred percent sure that Gojo has some in his closet somewhere. He just seems like that sort of guy for some odd reason, no, it's actually kinda valid seeing his character is very much spontaneous and childish. That just creases you up even more and despite wanting to stop and say something to him about anything like 'oh hey, thanks for saving me last night'. But alas, all that comes out is just a bunch of gurgling words that you're sure is sounding more like a drowning horse but when you turn around you find the purest of smiles breaking out onto his face.

Oh, fucking God.

He's too beautiful at this point you should set him on fire as a sacrifice to the Gods to bless everyone with his beauty, yeah that's exactly something any normal human should be thinking right about now. Not that he's currently spooning you well there is a pillow gap distance but he's still besides you sleeping which is something you're definitely not used to.

Well, he's not sleeping now, just watching you like some creepy old man well he is older than you are so maybe that comes with the territory of greying with age. Greying to that fact that he's got white hair, yeah maybe it'll go translucent.

"How are you feeling?" His voice comes out soft and quiet, he must think he'll spook you otherwise.

Honestly you don't know how one should feel after, after that. That fucker Usui tried to do something to you and thankfully your fight or flight mode kicked in, but you can't even think about what would've happened otherwise. Something was always off with him and now that it's fully cemented into your mind you don't even want to talk about it, yet you know that you should.

It's not healthy bottling it up but will Gojo mind you spewing your thoughts and feelings to him and if not him then who? Morgan would be a good guess, but you just can't bring yourself to tell her, not yet at least.

Is it shame that you're feeling instead.

But is it really a question that you can safely answer?