Can't sleep so cuddle me (N.J x S.C)

Hi-

Just fluff. Fluff is good. 🤠👍

"WILL YOU TURN THAT DAMN MUSIC DOWN!!"

"NO!" New Jersey groaned silently. Connecticut and New York have been at this since midnight... Now it was like two in the morning.

He could hear the screams despite the loud blaring of Eminem from his neighboring state's room. God damn it. The garden state quietly got out of bed. He grabbed his flagged-themed blanket then left his room. He needed a quieter place to get some sleep.

Where could he go?

He doubted any of the other states would be comfortable with him sleeping in their room. And Rhode Island is obviously a bad idea. His room is still nearby the New Yorker.

New Jersey trudged into the living room and flopped on the couch. "Jersey? What are you doing here?" A southern voice asked.

Slowly he lifted his head and saw South Carolina staring at him from the other side of the couch. "I could ask you the same. But New York was being a fucking ass and blasting rap music. So I'm here." He replied quietly.

"The couch is very comfortable ya know."

"Mhm..." The shorter state laid his head back down and closed his eyes. Hoping Southie would just let him sleep. He felt arms wrap around his body and lift him. Hesitantly, New Jersey opened his eyes again. "What are you doing?"

"Taking you to sleep in my room. Least I could do." South Carolina smiled down at him. Almost making New Jersey return with another smile. Almost. He noticed how much Southie's smile could brighten up even the darkest rooms. And even warm whatever kinda heart he has in him. If he even has one.

South Carolina brought the garden state to his room and placed him on his bed. The southerner was about to just sleep on the floor when he heard something.

"Did you say something?"

"Cuddle me dickhead. That's what I said." 

S.C rolled his eyes but complied nonetheless, spooning the smaller state.

"Night Jersey."

"Good night Southie."

"Quit fucking calling me that-"

Sorry, this is short just have no motivation rn. ;p;