Meetings are fun! Totally... (Male Reader x States)

I might make this a story- 

(Alien AU thing again-)

Idk.

"Humans... Uhh, it's meeting time." Florida said, picking you and Greg up as if it was nothing. He took you into a large auditorium. More rainbow-like people sat in seats staring at you. It...

Was weird, to say the least-

Greg shivered in Florida's hand. You knew he never liked people looking at him. Florida noticed it too, but never really did anything to help. "Bring them here Florida and then you can take your seat." Florida sighed but did as he was told. Handing the two of you to a man with light blue skin and purple hair and eyes. He opened his mouth to say something when he was interrupted by a rather pressed individual.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU CALL THIS SHITTY MEETING GOV!?" 

"New York... This is important can you-"

"NO, I WANT TO GO HOME!!" 

You turned around the best you could to see another slightly smaller man in a red beanie. He had a big black trench coat on and his skin was a darker blue to Gov, looked more like a navy blue. His hair was a bright pink like his eyes. An odd mix of colors for someone who seems to be an ass so far but it did look nice. Kind of...

"WE FOUND HUMANS NEW YORK!" That sure shut him up. He raised a brow and slowly sat down back in his seat. Earning another hard slap on the back of the head from a pink-skinned with blue hair one next to him.  Gov placed you both on his podium. States, or you at least assumed that was what they were judging by names, of all colors staring at you both now with a better view. A green hand was raised. "Yes, North Dakota?" 

"What do we do with them?" 

"Could we eat them?!" another asked excitedly. You shivered and Greg moved defensively. 

"No Louisiana. We cannot eat the humans. They are our friends." D.C stated, damn. When did he get here-?? A loud chorus of aggravated groans echoed throughout the room. Wow. Rude. "We'll keep them. Sorta like our pets instead." He continued, gathering you and Greg's attention. "To study the human's behavior and see what is it they... do?" He looked at you both. "What do... you do?" He asked.

Greg, not knowing what to say, just shrugged. "We... umm... Are... Astronauts. We explore space for NASA..." He said quietly. NASA probably thought you both were long dead by now. Your communication system hasn't been working since you got here. 

"Right...?" Gov mumbled, his eyes darted on another state. "Yes, Alaska?"

"Can I go home now?" 

"Yes... You can all leave except for California, Texas, New York-"

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!" Yelled the pink-haired man. Only to get slapped again by the other next to him. 

"-Louisiana and Florida. We will be heading to the table."

+Time skip+

Everyone was seated and staring at the two of you. Again...

"So... Why are they so small? Like. Rhodie is bigger than these things." Said White-haired and red-skinned man. A cowboy hat rested comfortably on his head. Another blue-haired and white-skinned man rolled his eyes. 

"That's rude to just point that out, Texas. Their humans, maybe they're actually tall in their kind." Texas...? That explains the hat and the red. You assumed the other was California just on the reaction alone. That and he was wearing a plaid flannel along with a black shirt underneath. The words "California" In bolded letters... 

"Oh shut it ya fucking flame thrower." 

"How about you-"

"Enough you idiots the faster this is over the better. I wanna go home." Groaned New Yorker. Glaring daggers at Gov from his seat. 

"We are here to discuss what we should do with these humans. We can't just leave them, they'd get lost or hurt in our world." Greg and you locked eyes. Did they really think their earth was that different than your home? 

Well... They weren't that wrong. Everything seemed a lot bigger here. "So... We could eat them~? Problem solved!!" Louisiana said again, excitement filling his golden eyes. You slowly moved away from him, grabbing a stunned Greg, that just stood there. "I mean. Think of the benefits! We would know what a human's insides look like and get to taste them!!" 

"Louisiana. Shut the fuck up." Snapped D.C. Louie pouted yet complied. "Now. I think we should pass 'em around or something. So everyone can get a turn with them for maybe a day or week." 

"Sounds decent." Gov replied, "But distance. Hawaii still hasn't given me her number..." 

"Dumbass." New York said, grinning. Gov glared at him.

"She gave me her number. I just think she hates you cousin." D.C stated.

"Fair."

"Uhhh... Do we happen to get any say in this?" You said the others looked at you. "You are discussing a topic involving me and my friend here." You motioned to Greg. 

"Hmmm... No." Florida grinned, his reply shocked you. Kind of... "I'm keeping you for the first night!" Texas raised a brow. 

"Says who?" He asked, his voice slightly irritated. 

"Says me. I had no idea you had bad hearing." The red-state glared at him. Florida's grin widened. "Finders keepers." 

"Can I leave now?" New York asked again. 

"Are you sure you want Florida to handle humans?" California asked. 

"Why can't we just eat them??" Louie said. 

Gov groaned. "Florida can have the humans for the first night. We can continue from there. NOW SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET OUT!!!"

"Rude-" D.C said quietly. 

"D.C I will stab you-"

Idfk-

I got lazy at the end and this took a while to finish. ;p;

Anyway, I'm also thinking of making an art book because everyone else is doing it. 

Should I? Idk.

Bai bai pals