Lost Love ( Ala x Indi / Ohio x Indi)

Hello there--

TW really quick. Civil war, lack of eating, and depressing thoughts were mentioned.

Enjoy and feel free to skip if you'd like. :)

Ohio groaned slightly, anger written all over his face. Alabama could only grin. The bastard deserved it after all. And annoying the Northern State is fun as hell. He wouldn't crack to him... Maybe another... But he'd be damned before he spoke a word to him.

Ohio stood from his spot on the velvety couch, exciting the room in a silent rage. Alabama watched the door slam shut. He wanted to see Indiana again.

The former state missed the smiles and laughs he had with him when he was supposed to be asking questions. Keyword supposed. What happened most of the time was them telling jokes to each other left and right, or talking about random topics.

He hated that the potential love of his life was with Ohio of all people.

Any state in the country and it was him he fell for? Sometimes Alabama wished he was Ohio, then remembered what an ass he was and quickly changed his mind. He felt lost in his own feelings and thoughts most of the time. Being trapped in a room that's always heavily guarded there isn't much else to do.

As far as he knew other states weren't provided anything to entertain themselves with. Other than their own imagination. Even most of that was taken away from him. The only other major war he was in was The War of 1812. That left its scars but it wasn't as bad for him as it was for the then Government Children.

Poor kids...

Alabama couldn't help but feel a tad bit guilty. Most of their lives seemed to be through war. Yet he knew no war could really have an end to all of them. Another would come, more lives would be lost, and he couldn't do anything about it.

The door creaked open a little, a head poking through a little. "Indiana? You're not supposed to be here yet? You only come on Fridays?!" The other state giggled at his sudden panicked questions. "I was bored and thought I'd stop by. I haven't seen you in a while. Where's Mr. Pancake?"

"They... Uh... took him. When Ohio caught me with 'em he ordered it to be taken away." Maybeeeeee that was a lie. Did they take the bear? Yes. Was Ohio to blame? No actually, D.C found him with it and made the call, it still hurt remembering them rip it from his hands.

"I'll talk to him about bringing it back for you. No promises on if it will work or not." Indiana said, a small smile forming on his face afterward. The state took a seat beside the other, hai gorgeous smile still there in full view for the other. Alabama took his hand and held it rather tightly, he wanted that smile...

He wanted to wake up early in the morning to it. But Ohio had that luxury... Damn Ohio didn't deserve it. He didn't deserve anything but death. But his death would hurt the man he cares about so much... So... What was he to do?

It was already bad enough he fell for a man who's with another but even worse that he's with Ohio. The man who killed Georgia and maybe South Carolina.

God, he wanted him decaying in a ditch...

His body laying with lifeless on the ground, a pool of blood surrounding him, that would make him the happiest man alive. "Alabama? Have you been listening? I asked you if you were hungry. I have to leave now anyway but I could send for food or something." Alabama's grip seemed to tighten, he can't lose him again. Every time Indiana left it hurt him more and more. Knowing he was going back and probably smooching with Ohio or...

Ew... Never mind that thought. He didn't like the idea of thinking of Ohio... Like that.

"Can't you stay a lil' longer? Please. I only... feel comfortable around you, Indiana... Please stay..." He knew the answer regardless. It never changed. No matter how hard he'd beg for him too. "I'm sorry Alabama, I gotta go I'll see you tomorrow alright?"

"Oh... Ok..."

The state smiled, giving Alabama a pat on the head before he was finally released and left. Alabama sat there quietly. Longing for him, he wanted love. His love. Ohio just had to take it from him, didn't he!!

He didn't like this feeling, it came before after the loss of the war.

But now it felt more of a loss of love.

Idk im really lazy and tired hi-