The 'Montana war' ( Montana x The Dakotas)

Hi

I decided why not-

Montana groaned, slamming his hand on his alarm clock and rolling over. Feeling an arm flop over him... Then a leg...

The state's eyes shot open, finding both of the Dakotas sleeping soundly in his room...

He screamed, jumping out of the bed, making North tumble with him. The noise waking them both up. "GET OUT!! GET OUT!! GET OUT!!" He shrieked, grabbing anything he could and throwing it at them. The twins quickly and silently ran out of the room. Well... Fuck...

Not a good way to start the day.

At all... But ok-

Montana locked his room door. Those bastards have been trying to get with him since last week when California first brought the idea up in the group chat. He doubted that either state actually liked him, but wanted to get with him to prove he was better than the other. He threw on his standard clothing and exited his room.

God... Cali was gonna get the shit beat outta him. This whole thing is his fault. "Hello love~"

Not a moment of peace anymore... Dear lord save him from this nightmare. "What South? I'm hungry. You're cutting into eating time." South smirked, taking Montana's hand and kissing it. "Sorry love, just wanted to-"

SMACK!!

"OW!!"

"Do not touch me," Montana growled, walking away from The Mount Rushmore State. (Yeah that's his only nickname-) Montana just wanted to go back in time and stop that Firey bitch from ever mentioning his name. He angrily walked into the kitchen, immediately noticing California sitting at the table.

"Hey, Montana! How was your sleep-"

"God awful. And fuck you ok. Those two idiotic Dakota twins haven't left me alone at this past week!! You stupid- One's behind me... Am I right?"

"Yes... Yes, you are."

Montana groaned, turning to North Dakota, who had the biggest grin on his face. Insulted or not he's winning this shit. "Monty!! How's my sunshine doing?" California's eyes widened slightly, giggling slightly

"I. Hate. It. Here. On a personal level..." the treasure state said, his teeth gritting. He grabbed a bowl of cereal Southie- Fuck. South Carolina was eating and threw it at California.

"MY CEREAL!!"

"MY CLOTHES!!"

~Time skip+

Montana sat outside under a tree, peacefully reading a book he picked up from the library while his headphones were plugged in play soft but sweet study music. Granted he wasn't studying shit. He just loved the music. He finally was rid of those two for a bit.

He never really showed much interest in anything. And was shocked that somehow two Dakotas now want to be in a relationship with him... Weird. Dating was something he thought rarely of since he's preoccupied with work. This is still fucking California's fault--

Two big shadows seemed to interrupt the warm hug of the sun on his skin. And his train of thought. Please don't... He looked up from his book...

Damn it...

Just when he thought he got away from them for a bit. Each Dakota took a seat on opposite sides of the state. North to his left. South to his right. Both leaning over his shoulder and reading with him.

"I didn't know you liked reading," North said, his hand inching closer to the other man's every second. Eventually, Montana moved it all together and replied rather bluntly, "Very few people in the statehouse don't."

"Well, what's this book about?" South asked, smiling brightly. To bright... Ew-

"It's about a man who's gonna kill you both if you don't fuck off." He muttered, slamming his book shut. He got up and left the two men... No. Boys, at the tree. Just wanted some peace for once in his life...

The two watched him disappear, pouting. "This is your fault." South spat, hitting his brother. "No, it's yours!! I'm trying to win his heart. And you keep interfering with my love life. Rude ass." They sat there for a bit in silence. Angrily glancing at the one another till North got up and bolted after Montana. South quickly followed suit.

"YOU BITCH!!"

"MONTY WAIT FOR ME!!"

This is short and idk where it was going lol-

Montana needs a break. Have a meme.

Ok, have a nice day-

Or night. Idk.