Two Birds on a wire

Have an Angsty backstory of Alabama and Mississippi. Is this a songfic? Maybe-

Alabama: Daniel
Mississippi: Oliver
Louis: Louisiana (Kinda Obvious-)
Georgia: Freddy
(stealing Geo's name from guessimdemons92 I think that was his name I couldn't find it when I went to double-check-)

Two birds on a wire

"SLOW DOWN LITTLE BROTHER!!" Daniel yelled. Oliver giggled, stopping in the middle of the woods. "You're just slow!! Come on! We have to go home!"

One tries to fly away and the other watches him close from that wire

The two small children ran into their small brick house. "PAPA!! PAPA!! LOOK!!" Oliver chirped happily, handing a much taller blonde man a rock. A very shiny rock, the beauty resembled a pear. "Why are you wasting my time... WITH A ROCK?!" The man yelled. Frustrated for many reasons. One he heard some of his own slaves had been plotting to escape, and that his parents passed. He couldn't wrap his head around anything anymore. "S-Sorry..." Oliver mumbled, Daniel quickly moved in front of his brother just in case... "Maybe we should go back to our room big brother." The younger boy whispers.

He says he wants to as well
But he is a liar

"NO!! I'M SICK OF BOTH OF YOU SHITS!! GET OUT!! GET OUT!!" Daniel's mouth drops to the floor. This bastard... After everything. He just drops them. Why was he even surprised? It's better than constant yelling and hitting. Daniel grabbed his brother's arm and the two ran. Far away. Away from it all. The pain. The suffering. It won't happen anymore.

I'll believe it all
There's nothing I won't understand

I'll believe it all
I won't let go of your hand

"B-big brother...?"

"Yes, Oliver?"

"I'm hungry." Daniel sighed, they didn't have much. Just a few fruits they snatched up on the way. "Ok. Let's rest and eat. I think Louis can help us. I hope at least..." Oliver nodded.

Two birds on a wire
One says c'mon and the other says "I'm tired"

Daniel pulled an apple from his one of his pockets and handed to the other. "Thank you!" Oliver smiled, quickly eating his apple. Daniel took out an orange and slowly took off the peal. "We should get going soon after this," Oliver said. "True. But I'm tired."

The sky is overcast and I'm sorry
One more or one less
Nobody's worried

"Big Brother. Do you think Papa is worried about us?" Daniel sighed and shook his head, squeezing his brother's hand tighter as they persist. "Louis? Are you here? We could really use your help right now...?" Daniel said. A few ruffles through the bushes.

"Oliver... Get behind me." Daniel whispered, his brother quickly obeying. Soon another boy hopped out of the bushes. His hair was covered in leaves and sticks, and his clothing was a white shirt and blue genes. "Oh hi, guys!! What's up? I thought you weren't allowed past one of those rivers."

"Yeah... About that. Our father kinda... Kicked us out. We're looking for a place to stay. Got an idea for a good place?" Oliver said. Louis grinned. "Spain, as you know, isn't any good, nor is Britain. So... Freddy? You're closer to his house anyway." The two boys glanced at each other. Then looked at Louis.

"Perfect. Will... He be ok with it?" Louis laughed, "What makes you think he won't. He loved kids!!" Louis leads the brothers to his boat.

"Y'all ready?" Oliver shook his head yes, while Daniel was still skeptical. Oliver squeezed his brother's hand in reassurance and finally, they got on the boat.

I'll believe it all
There's nothing I won't understand

I'll believe it all
I won't let go of your hand

The boys trudged through the woods again. Not as hungry and actually quite happy. Louis gave Daniel a small knife. So it was easier to gather food on their journey to this unknown man. He'd hope he wasn't as bad as their last.

Louis moved a few plants around and revealed a huge field of peach trees. "Wow..." Oliver mumbled, looking at it in awe. It was like they just transitioned into another universe. "Freddy loves his peaches. Also, I think some guy named Kentucky might be here."

"Who?"

"Kentucky has a huge thing for Geo. It's hard not to tell. That and he flirts with him more than anything else." Oliver and Daniel giggled. Making Louis grin. Then continue further on his rant of the older man. "Yeah! Like just kiss him!! Stop flirting in front of me! It's gross."

They all reach Georgia's house and knock on his door. "Georgia?" Louis says, confusing the other two. "I thought his name was Freddy?"

"Well, Georgia is a state silly."

"WHAT?!"

Two birds of a feather
Say that they're always gonna stay together
But one's never going to let go of that wire
He says that he will
But he's just a liar

Georgia opened his door, rubbing his eyes. Only for them to widen in shock. "L-Louie? Who are they? You didn't kidnap any kids did you?"

Louisiana laughed and shook his head. "No! Their father kicked them out. They need a place to stay. So... Could they stay here~?" Louie asks, pouting his lips. Georgia just sighs and looks back into the house for a moment. "Ok. Come on in you two. And Louie. I hope. And pray. That you stub a toe." Oliver was the first to enter the house.

He turned to Daniel and held out his hand for him, a smile still spread across his face. "Come on!!"

"I-I don't know..."

Two birds on a wire
One tries to fly away and the other
Watches him close from that wire
He says he wants to as well, but he is a liar

"What...?"

"What if this isn't such a good idea?!" Daniel insisted. Georgia frowned. "I won't harm you, hun. You don't need to worry." He said. Before Kentucky just had to interject. "HEY GEORGIA I COULD HURT YOU IF YOU'D LIKE--"

Georgia turned bright red, the quickly shook it off. His attention going back to Daniel. "But big brother you promised we'd stay together forever..." Oliver mumbled. Daniel shrugged, staring at the ground.

Two birds on a wire
One tries to fly away and the other...

Daniel looked back at his brother. "Ok..." And the small boy slowly walked into his new home. Louis following behind, let's just hope it's better than the last.

✨I did a thing✨

Enjoy your life :)

Or at least try too-