Kinda Historical and not Cannon Heads

At this point, I'm spelling cannon wrong for fun :)

Anyway. All of these aren't that historically accurate but I'm trying.

I think Cali did have a twin brother. His name is Colorado, not the one we know now btw. But back in the day, Cali was almost split in two but that idea was ignored, and eventually, Colorado died as popularity for the separate state was gone. Then came the new coco.

Texas when first brought back into the union he was very uncomfy around all of the northern folks. Still threatening to leave and stuff but wasn't actually gonna go through with it. Eventually, D.C was like 'I got dis' and started the idea of splitting Texas up into two states. Jefferson and Lincon. Again. That didn't happen because just about no one from Texas was for it so the states never came to be. And Texas stopped threatening to leave for a while after that.

The random thing here but I feel like at times the Government trio acts like overprotective moms to the states. Like when Hawaii was attacked and in the hospital recovering They were like 'IT'S BOOM BOOM TIME!!'

New Mexico hates the fact that the Atomic Bomb was dropped in his state because he had radiation surrounding him for months.

States are normally stronger than humans and are less likely to get serious symptoms from a disease. And are normally fine if they were ever poisoned. And snake venom just gives them a rash where they were bit so-

I like the idea of them having a ton of fangirls/fanboys idk whatever they prefer. And constantly receive love letters from people.

Oklahoma can speak a ton of native languages. And was highly pissed when the government started moving natives from their homes to his then territory and now state.

States are protective over their humans.

If a state takes a bath would that flood a random part of it-?

The government trio has the small... Large... Very large tendency to overreact. I mean we have seen it happen before in History.

OG 13 were all very small. But Geo as the biggest was like 'Hey! Ima finds work, y'all stay here and not cause a revolution while I'm gone.' Even if Virginia was seen as the guy in charge. What promptly was like. 'We can if necessary tho-' And that's what they did. Mass started a war. :)

Georgia definitely had a split mindset during the war. Like, he wanted to at least make peace with Britain and become an ignored colony on the other side of the world again. But. He did fantasize about being a nation. Even tho he stayed as loyal as he could to the crown. And was constantly fighting with the other Colonies about the war.

Ok. I am done.

Bai bai.