"Humans?!" "They're so cute!!" (Male Reader x States)

I'd like to thank TikTok for the sudden motivation.

Anyway, enjoy.

"Everything alright over there Y/N. I know you're your first time even in space so I'd understand if you're a bit nervous..." Greg said keeping his eyes mostly on the stars and planets around him. It's his first time leaving the solar system anyway. In 2060 things do change. Flying cars, fewer wars, and more space travel.

"Oh yeah no yeah!! I'm fine just very excited! My first mission to see... What was it again? Planet 2946? Regardless it's awesome!!" You reply, throwing your hands in the air.

"Well calm down it's still far away, it will take us years to get there."

"Ha- no."

+Time skip+

You've finally arrived on said planet. It... Looked like something out of a dream. Like fairytales of the past. You landed in a closeted area, more in a bunch of pine trees. Or... The trunks were pink while the tops were not. The leaves were purple and the grass a darker purple. Greg was taking notes of everything while you gathered small bits of it all and placed them in a metal container.

God science is great!

No human would have ever found such a beautiful place without it. Apart from the red waters... Yeah, that kinda freaked you out. And more so that Greg said it tasted like regular water.

But that didn't matter now. You were still nearby the ship when a loud bang was heard. You both jump, glance at each other, and run in the direction of the ship.

Greg stops and pushes you down into the bushes close enough for you to see something. A man? No...  He has skin similar to bananas? And bright blue hair. Kinda like the classic minion's movies from way back when. "I found something." It said, kicking your rocket so hard a dent formed. One bigger than your head...

Another person came by, bright red skin and deep black hair. "What's that Florida?" A southern accent? Strange... "I dunno. Looks cool tho Tenn. Wanna break it!!"

You snap out of your trace and jump out the bushes. How were you to go home? You take out your taser and aim it at the yellow one. "Hey... Who's that? They're pretty!" Greg quickly follows you and tries to bring you back to the hiding spot. Only for the 'Florida' to appear behind him. "There's another one!! It's so cute!" Florida wrapped his arms around the both of you, the hug too tight for you to scramble free. 'Tenn' walks over and picks up your taser.  He sniffs it, then swallows it whole. "Tasty." He says, a fond expression on his face.

"D.C probably knows what all of this is. Maybe we can bring them to him." Florida nodded, and grabbed the other... Thing...?

In the blink of an eye, we were standing in front of... The White House?. Or. It looked like it. The former white walls were black, and yellow leaves were around it instead of the pink. You shivered, something about this just didn't sit right.

It all looked similar to heart yet everything seemed so different. That and how did you get here so fast?! Florida hadn't even moved!! He was just standing in the grass now he's at the White House... Or Black House doors!

"DEE! WE HAVE GIFTS!!" He yelled, running inside Tenn following suit. They kicked open a door of an office and just walked inside. A man and a woman both sat at a desk working. They looked related enough. The man's skin is white with black eyes and hair. While the woman was as black as the night sky with pale white hair that rain down her back. Both in relatively nice clothing. The woman was in a red dress while the man wore a black blouse and black jeans a red tie tied neatly around his neck.

"Tennessee and Florida we're really bu..." His voice trailed off when looking at the two of you. Or more specifically starting at you. His eyes changed to pink and what looked like pink formed slowly on his cheeks.

The woman looked up to see what, the two of you just assumed was her brother, made him so quiet. The two of you locked eyes. She did the same the serious look on her face changed to one of shock yet... Calm? You notice her eyes do the same thing her brother did. Odd.

You'd probably be freaking out if someone randomly brought two aliens to your house. But that didn't explain the blush. Almost like they could see through the helmets. If so, hopefully that's the only thing they were looking at...

"Do... They... Um. Speak?" Tennessee shrugged and Florida sat the two of you down. The man got up from his chair and walked over to you both, and leaned down a bit. He towered over almost everyone in the room. He was still taller than Tennessee. "What... Are you?" He asked lifting Greg  messing with his helmet. Neither of you responded. He took his helmet off. Causing a scream to come out your mouth. Rule number one of space travel, never take off you're helmet.

You slammed your eyes shut, you expected to hear him scream in pain or... Something. But it was just silence and panicked breathing. You slowly opened your eyes and saw Greg was fine. He was looking at you, with the same panic and confusion anyone would have in this situation. Florida picked you up and took yours off. "Aww, it's even cuter without that thing on it!! D.C Look!!" He shoved you in D.C's face making him stumble back slightly.

"Well. I guess it speaks-ish." Said the woman. Who stood behind her brother. Greg hesitantly spoke, "H-Hello...?"

Tennessee laughed, and said hello back to him. "IDC. Go call the others. We need to talk about... These things..." IDC nodded.

You gulped, should have been a lawyer like your mom said...

Hi-

No idea if I'll make another part of this or not but I love it.

Anyway, how are we doing-

Bai bai.