God! Fine! (Kentucky x Georgia)

"Pleassssse~!" 

"No Kentucky," Georgia said sternly, his ears flopped down because of the noise the smaller snake was making. "Well, Why not?" Kentucky groaned. His black and green tail messing with Georgia's shirt. "We are not going on a date. I don't do the 'love' thing." Georgia started walking in the direction of his own cave-like house. 

"Well at leasssst give it a try!!" Kentucky said, moving in front of Georgia. He'd give anything to be with this man. He was a literal dream. Yeah maybe Virginia wouldn't approve but he was on his own now. No fox looking after him. So who the hell would stop him?

Well... Maybe Georgia...

But he'd win him over! 

"GOD!! FINE!! I will go on ONE date with you." Georgia growled. "YES!! Wait- Where? When?" Kentucky asked, a big dumb smile forming on his face. Making a certain deer blush a bit. "I don't know... The watering hole. At noon. Now if you don't mind I have fawns (or in other words baby deers) at home to feed." And with that Georgia left the very happy snake alone. 

Kentucky smiled, this time his large sharp teeth showing. "SEE YA THEN PEACH!!" He yelled, before quickly slithering home to get ready. Best day of his life! :D

+Time skip+

Kentucky arrived home still all happy and jumpy. "Papa? What's going on?" He heard a small voice say. His only son, Frankfort. His small bright green tail coiled around him. "Well! I think I just got you a new dad~" 

"WHAT?!"

He should have expected that... 

Kentucky was in a relationship before he started trying to win Georgia's heart. It... wasn't... at all good. Mari El wasn't a good mate at all. He was always so controlling and manipulating. Well... That was kinda before the violence started. Georgia was different tho! He was nice. Just annoyed with him and his flirting. Maybe he shouldn't do it as much...

"Papa? What if he hurts you again like the other one did?" 

"He won't honey. I promise." Kentucky picked up Frankfort. Despite him being smaller that bear could throw a punch. He normally took them. But eventually, he got the courage to leave him. With the help of some friends that is... The border state leads his young capital into his room, laying him down in his nest. New York suggested they use them since their comfier. "You should have some rest, I'll see if Uncle Tenn can look after you while I'm gone."

"Ok!" Frankfort yawned and rolled over in his nest. Kentucky sighed, placing a small kiss on his son's head before exiting the room.

Would Georgia be different? He never really thought of that... He didn't think he could handle doing that again. What if he's worse? What if he tries to hurt Frankfort? Kentucky quickly shook his head, attempting to forget his dumb worries. Georgia is different! He's overreacting. Yeah...

+time skip+

Kentucky sat nervously in front of the watering hole. Maybe this whole thing was a mistake...? Should he just go home? "Ah. There you are Kentucky! Sorry, I'm a bit late. Alabama got his leg stuck in a bear trap." Georgia said walking up to the panicked snake. "Oh, that's fine. Is he ok?" Georgia nodded and scratched one of his ears. "So... What do you wanna do?" He asks.

"Well~! I think I have an idea~" Kentucky purred. 

"No. We are not making out." 

"WHY DO YOU ASSSSSSUME I WOULD SSSSUGGEST SSSSOMETHING LIKE THAT ON OUR FIRST DATE!?"

"I know you." Georgia laughed, the snake's face turned bright red color. "Ok. Ok. Fine. Why don't we... Go eat at Indi's ressssstaurant?" Georgia nodded and helped the shorter male up. The two left the watering hole. 

+Time skip again. I'm lazy+ 

Georgia and Kentucky awkwardly sat across from each other on their rocks. Occasionally exchanging glances. "How's... Life?" Georgia asked, messing with his fingers a bit. "It's ok. A lot better now th-" Kentucky caught himself before he started flirting. "It's ok. Could be better." He corrected. Georgia nodded. "God... This is awkward..." Georgia mumbled. Kentucky nodded in agreement making them both start laughing. 

"Ya know what Geo. This kinda remindssss me of the time Wessssst Virginia was sssstuck in a tree and I was like... 4 maybe 3? Anyway. I wasss ssso young all I could do was sssstare up at him till Virginia came and got him down." Georgia laughed some more as Kentucky kept on with his stories. Some were funny and creative, some were dark, some were just random. Georgia had no idea he could actually enjoy the snake's company at all. 

Soon a waiter came to the love birds table. "Hello, my name is Ohio! I will be serving you two fine gentlemen today what can I start you off with?" The man asked, taking out a small inked feather and a leaf. "I'll have... the iced salad. Mostly because it sounds interesting." Georgia said, Kentucky looked over the menu for a minute. "God- I can't read thissss. Jussst give me your finessst fried ratsss." Kentucky said. Ohio wrote everything quickly and left. 

"Wait... Kentucky? Can you not read?" Georgia asked. Now that he thought about it... He's never seen Kentucky read anything. Not even a small newspaper. "Yesssss, I can't fucking read..." He mumbled, hiding his head in his palms. "Would you like to?" 

"Like to what?"

"Learn how dumbass." 

"Are you flirting with me or something?" Georgia facepalmed. The one time he tries to be nice and the person he's with is an idiot. But... He did wanna hear more stories... "No. I'm asking if you want me to teach you how to read. God, you're fucking annoying sometimes..." Kentucky stared at him for a moment. Kinda admiring him then again trying to figure out an answer. "Ok... But only if I get a kissssss every time I get ssssomething correct!" 

Georgia's face flushed, and if he wasn't worried about the people probably watching them he would have decked him... Nah scratch that. He'd kill him. "Why the hell are you like this?" Kentucky shrugged. "I never heard a no-"

"Yeah Yeah whatever. I'll do it if it gets you reading." Kentucky's eyes widened. W-Was his ears working or... Is this even the Georgia he knows? Who the fuck is sitting across from him. "Who the hell even are you?" 

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean-" 

+lil' Time skip here-+

Kentucky was again following Georgia home after their dinner date. It was fun. Just some wholesome conversations and tasty food. Georgia didn't actually think he'd enjoy it so much. Then again he still has a snake hot on his tail... And he's probably not gonna get rid of him as easily as he thought. Fuck-

"Sssssoooo~ When are we ssssstarting thesssse reading lesssssonssss?" 

"Don't know don't care." 

"Well... Can we make out?"

"STOP-"

I did a thing :)