Angsty Virginia idea

TW mentions sexual abuse. You don't have to read if you don't want to.

Going back in time because that's neat.

When Virginia identified as a girl and was still under British rule do you think Britian kept trying to marry her off?

Like he'd have Princes over all the time. And normally he'd decline to hope for something better. But then a prince from another kingdom that was the richest in that area asked for her hand. He was like "Hell yeah!!" Because money and alliances.

Meanwhile, Virginia and the rest of the OG13 hated this guy. I have no name for him rn... So I'm a call him, Kino.

Kino was rude and spoiled as hell. He'd constantly make lewd gestures and grab Virginia whenever he could. (Btw they are both teens like around 15-16 years old here.)

Virginia constantly yelled at him to stop. But like an asshole, he never did. And it got to the point where she never left her room until another colony was with her. Basically following her everywhere.

Virginia already had to deal with Britain's nonsense and now this guy. And every time they had a forced date  2 of the OG13 states would sneak along and hide nearby just in case they have to help her kick his ass.

I'm saying Kino has light blonde hair, tan skin, freckles, and brown eyes.

That's all I really know rn. I've had this idea in my head for a while.

Adios
(But there's a name-- also I love memes)

Adios (But there's a name-- also I love memes)