Gov go to sleep already (Austin x Gov) (unfinished)

Hai-

Idk exactly what to say, so hi. :)

Austin groaned, rolling over in Texas's bed. This is what happens when he comes over... Having to share a bed with his father because there isn't any more room.

He had no problem with that other than Texas snored louder than a loins roar. Every time he did come over he couldn't get sleep because of it.

Austin carefully got out of bed, Texas mumbling some inaudible words when he did. The capital snuck out of that room and walked into the kitchen.

"Damn it's dark as hell in here..." He whispered, turning on a light switch. Fuck- who's that?! He let out a scream, startling the other person.
"Wait... Gov? What are you doing up so late?"

"Paperwork. I'm just getting more coffee." The other man said, whispering but loud enough for Austin to hear. Austin nodded, walking past the shorter man to grab a box of cereal. "Wait, what about you?"

"Texas snores. Couldn't sleep. Went to eat." Austin giggles a little, making his bowl of cinnamon toast crunch and beginning to eat.

"He does snore loudly doesn't he... I wonder how California deals with that sometimes." Gov picked up the kettle filled with hot black coffee, casually taking a sip. Austin glanced at him in confusion, this monster drinks black coffee?

Whatever. He should be sleeping. Not drinking coffee this late at night. Austin quickly finished his cereal and placed his bowl in the sink. "You should be sleeping." He scolded, grabbing the smaller man's arm. "And? I'm not. I have paperwork and coffee to finish." Gov replied, taking another long swing of his brew.

Austin angrily snatched the other's coffee and poured it into the sink. "HEY!!" Gov yelped, Austin dragged him away from the kitchen. Gov still whisper-yelling about his lost gift from God.