Random N.Y x Louie cannon heads because I like the ship--

Hi.

Anyway--

Louie was definitely in France during the revolution. All of that constantly comes back to haunt him. So one second he could be fine and happy, then the next he's sobbing and shaking on the floor because of the flashbacks.

Even before their relationship started N.Y would attempt to calm him down by hugging him and doing his best to calm him down.

They watch a lot of Disney movies together! :D

Louie gets forced to do a lot since he's a simp-

Mass was big mad when he found out

N.Y only lets Louie and Geo cuddle him. Louie for obvious reasons and Geo because he's kinda like Louisiana's dad. The last thing he would want is an angry Louie.

N.Y could literally be having the worst day ever. Then Louie enters the room with a bright smile and he just smiles and runs over to hug him. Boom. Day fixed.

Angry Louie is scary to other people. But if he's mad at N.Y he'll just ignore him and that pisses the other state off more than anything. (Kinda wanna write about this--)

They dance to jazz sometimes

Louie is only allowed to eat Pizza from N.Y

If New York was mad at Louisiana he would just cuddle with him. Yet his face would be all scrunched up. Then occasionally throw insults at him or other states.

Louie loves to whisper things in French to anyone he's in a relationship with, N.Y is not an exception.

N.Y likes swapping clothes with him. :)

N.Y will burst into Louie's room and demand affection all the time

Their relationship in a song:

All bai-